Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

Fiberglass body parts...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 07:21 AM
RCR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: '84 Fiero ('01 GA interior)
Engine: '96 4.0 Aurora
Transmission: '96 4T80E
Fiberglass body parts...

Saw this link.

http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm

------------------
Bob '89 Ram Air Formula 350

And until that time when death won't wait, let each man rage against his fate. (O'neill)
My car's homepage
Rider's Ride
Old 10-31-2001, 09:04 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: Trans Am
Engine: 350
Transmission: 700R4
Thanks RCR, I guess people must be looking for fiberglass again so I'll just copy my old post for everyone.

-original post-
Just collecting and passing along the knowledge. Please feel free to add any others to this post. KEYWORDS: fiberglass hood door fender lexan wide body kit knight rider spoiler gfx ground effects predator kobel notchback zr1 lights 4th gen

Harwood - www.martelbros.com look in the left hand column for Harwood

VFN - www.vfnfiberglass.com

US Body Source - www.usbody.com/WhereQualityComesFirst.htm

American Sports Car Designs - www.americansportscar.com Hoods, wide body kits

GT Auto Accessories - www.geocities.com/gtautoacc/dirks.html One of thirdgen's sponsers. Makers of ram air hood and 4th gen spoilers. Notchback in the works.

MCK Plastics (KOBEL)- www.groundfx.com/GroundFX.asp The source for your predator styling kit

Showcars Body Parts - www.showcars-bodyparts.com Located in Canada.

Fiberglass Trends - www.auto-ad.com/fiberglasstrends.htm The only ones with fenders but you have to order the catalog via snail-mail and then it is only a price list. No pictures.

Motion Glass - No website but builders of the famous Balwin Motion Camaros, Chevelles and Vette's of the 60' and 70's. Great catalog, including wide-body kit, notchback, zr1 taillight, etc.
Motion Glass
598 Sunrise Highway, Baldin, New York 11510
techline: 516-223-3172 order line: 800-866-3172

Mark's custom kits - www.markscustomkits.com If you want to build the original K.I.T.T. Knight Rider from the TV show. Complete functional interiors and exterior mods.

K1 Styling - www.k1-styling.sk Supercar looks. Better have the power to back it up. Interior and exterior

A&A Specialties - http://www.autoaccessory.com/cg i-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/AutoAccessorycom/go.d2w/report?siteID=w9V3fqOxpL8-ighpT5yhInxYyjFsbaPIUw&start=103012 Makers of custom ground effects and spoilers

Erebruni - www.spoilers.com/index.cfm More ground effects and spoilers. A little on the ***** side, but good website.

Suncoast Creations - www.suncoastcreations.com/2001/index.htm The ram-air hood

GT Auto Accessories - www.geocities.com/gtautoacc/dirks.html One of thirdgen's sponsers. Makers of ram air hood and 4th gen spoilers. Notchback in the works.

Z-Rod - www.zrod.com Well, the ultimate 2nd gen body conversion

[This message has been edited by Nightcruzer (edited August 22, 2001).]

Cervinis - www.cervinis.com/NewFiles/partssearch_pg.html Hoods and Spoilers

Hot Rod Superstore - http://hotrodssuperstore.com/1919cambrfib1.html Complete fiberglass Z28 body

Grisdale Racing Products - www.grisdale.com/Bodies/index.html Lexan, Fibergalss&Aluminum Body parts

Danko Productions - http://members.aol.com/dankoinferno/Page1.html Unique "kit car"

FX Designs - www.fxdesigns.com A unique import style front bumper replacement for camaros

TA Creations - www.tacreationsusa.com Complete gfx conversion for 82-90 firebird/formula to 85-90 TA style

Salesco - www.salesco.com/exotic/wingsmain.htm Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers.
Old 10-31-2001, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey is that "erica" in your sig? my friend pointed her out to me. thats one hot chick.
Old 11-01-2001, 12:59 PM
RCR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: '84 Fiero ('01 GA interior)
Engine: '96 4.0 Aurora
Transmission: '96 4T80E
The only name I have for her is "Ember". Kind of fitting. I just posted the above because people keep asking. Thanx Nightcruzer for the whole list.