Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

I HATE WOMEN DRIVERS

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2001, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey I was down your way last weekend. Niceville is a very pretty town the people were friendly too.
Old 09-28-2001, 04:50 PM
Supreme Member

Location: Mililani, HI USofA Search Posts: 2848.............. Whore Posts: 47.................. Magical Whore Posts: 1
Car: 91 Camaro 77K
Engine: 3.1 Vslick
Liz, we love the fact that your a car freak. I would love to meet some girls that were car freaks. Intersted in the cars, instead of the the money that was put into them.

I love Chicks. It comes to that old saying...

Can't live without them, Can't drive with them...
Old 09-28-2001, 09:08 PM

SHOCKA BRO!!!!!!
Helemano and Schofield Barr 1973-1980
Old 09-28-2001, 10:44 PM

Car: 1989 Iroc-Z
Engine: 5.7L TPI
Transmission: 4 Spd Auto
Hey accidents arent always a bad thing! I bought my first car off my friend for 100 dollars, then 2 months later a lady turned left in front of me and totaled my car. However, I got a hefty 2800 some dollar check for my 100 dollar car.
Old 09-28-2001, 11:06 PM

whoa....i dont beleive somebody on these mesageboards actually knows about this dinky little towni call home......driving isnt that bad...the cops are old and fat..and you can go 15 over w/o a problem from them in some areas
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I get that stuck up ******* stockbroker who is trying to make that morning commute in as little time as he possibly can driving right on my *** all the time... I ask you, why didn't he just leave sooner or get a job in the same state?</font>
cause everyone knows that if you ride someones *** in traffic it sets off a go faster alert inside their car....duh...

------------------
1991 RS LO3

some of my favorite quotes:

I do not blame stupid people for being stupid, what i do blame them for is for not asking smart people for advice. When ever my mom asks for help, i tell her, i'm the one who knows what he's doing, not you, don't question me, just do what i tell you to. if stupid people would just realize they were stupid, and consult a smart person for advice, before they went and did something stupid and got pregnant/got someone pregant, this ****hole of a world would be a lot better. - adam corola

Honda makes great performance cars - any scarcastic comedian
Old 09-29-2001, 12:33 PM

Car: 90 Formula, 02 ws6
Engine: 305 tpi, ls1
Transmission: 700r4, t-56
Axle/Gears: stock posi 2.73, 12 bolt with 4.11s
yes i have had such an experience with a jewish mommy driving a hugh yukon xlt. i was 16 i had my lisence for a month with my first car witch i still have just happened to be an flame red 89 trans am with black gta rims. i was going into the left lane from the right to make a turn i looked my my rear view and saw a yukon it was far back. i was going 35 and i get half way in the lane and all the sudden the lady side swiped me. she had to be going 60 in a 30 her tire climed up the side of me car taking the mirror fender and gta rim with it. i must say i was going to kill her but the cops came. i got blamed for the whole thing because i was 16 and her hubby was a cop for that town some sh*t right. she had a 6inch scratch on her car and im lucky to get awy with no frame damage thank *** . with thats why i hate woman drivers. even more when they drive big suvs and cant see over the wheel

------------------
red 1989 t/a with a 305 and 2.73 gears, auto
custom air inlet tube with k&n cone
ported plelum, power pulleys
triple core radiator, b&m mega shifter
putting on flowtech shortys & y-pipe,nocat,nosmog
Building a 450-500hp tpi 383 with:
ported L98 corvette heads,LT4 hotcam,rollerlifters,
SLP or AM&S siamies runners,ported edelbrock base,
58mm tb
Old 09-30-2001, 12:39 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 2007 Saturn Sky Redline
Engine: 2.0 turbo
Transmission: m5
Axle/Gears: 3.91 LSD
All I have to say is that I'm REALLY glad that our cars can take evasive action when needed. On the way home there's a Y leading on to the highway with a yield on one of the Y legs. Everyone knows Yield means stop when you see someone else coming on the other section of the Y right? Well apparantly that's a difficult concept for some people, twice now I've been minding my own business driving along when someone BARELY misses my car. Yesterday I'm driving home at 11 at night, some retard slows down at the Y then floors it missing me by inches, then blows his horn at ME for not stopping when his stupid *** was the one to stop! If I hadn't been going at a quick rate he would have been in the side of my car. I seriously don't know where people learn to drive, there should be yearly "sign knowledge" tests and road tests every 5 years just to make sure that people do in fact still know how to drive. But that would never fly cause half these idiots on the road would never pass the first three times they'd take the tests.
Old 09-30-2001, 04:13 PM

I just gotta add my share to this one:

I bought my camaro from a guy about 40 miles from wher I live, on my way back I stopped at a gas station to fill it up. I pulled up to the pump and got out to fill my new toy up as this young woman in an Explorer pulled up to the other side of the pump. I dont have a clue what she was up to because she managed to get herself pretty much smack dab in the middle of the two pumps there. But she then put the suv into reverse and started backing up to her left towards my car damn fast. My eyes got bigger and bigger as I saw her getting closer and closer to my car, and I shouted at her. Well she stopped, about 4 inched into my front left fender anyways! She looked at me and I looked at her and I saw her put the thing into drive and she took off.
Well I got the licence plate number and filed a report and shes claiming I'm making the whole thing up and she wasnt even there. ARRRGHHH!

took a whole 20 minutes for some woman to trash my new car.

I gotta know why guys have to pay more for insurance than women. Guys drive agressivly, thats true. But women drive arrogantly, and think they got the entire road to themselves.

Im not sexist, thats just a simple fact of the way it is. I know a fair few women that are great drivers, better than me probably and I havent even put a scratch on any of my cars, nor been at fault in an accident, for the 3 years Ive been driving.

my next vehicle is gonna be an older chevy pickup with the strongest damn bull bars and biggest steel bumpers I can find. Then Ill be more than happy to let people drive like the mainiacs they are :-D
Old 09-30-2001, 04:23 PM
RCR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: '84 Fiero ('01 GA interior)
Engine: '96 4.0 Aurora
Transmission: '96 4T80E
Gone a couple days and all this crap gets posted...