Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

87 camaro frotn air dam ground effects

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 86 camaro
Engine: 2.8 multiport cross fire injection
Transmission: 5 speed
87 camaro frotn air dam ground effects

i have a 87 camaro thats plain jane car and i want to get ground effects for it my ? is i had a friend had a camaro a z28 same body style had ground effects but never got to look at it in order to get the ground effects for the front can they be bolted up to my original old plain bumper the plastic bumper or bumper cover whatever u might call it or do i need to get a bumper/cover w/ the ground effects already on it n if so what kind or what woudl it b found on like z28? iroc? iroc z? or rs? ive looke don ebay and could come up w/ im guessin could buy the front lower air dam n it would bolt on bottm to put the ground effects on my bumper but im not sure or if id have to buy the kit jcwhitney has kit w/ it all in it but im thinkin abotu getin them fromebay the sides n doors n rear 1/4 pieces and far as i cna tell u have to get a cover or different bumper for the back because they are made together so / is can i buy ground effects n put them on my factory front n rear bumpers or do i need to buy the frotn n rear w/ ground effects alreayd on them? liek can the fx be removed from the frotn or rear n be drilled n bolted to mine or do i need to get em alreayd attched? if i ned get em alreayd attached what cars came w/ them? liek z28s iroc or rs? thanks can email benoit454@yahoo.com w/ answers b glad to help anyone else w/ there ?s too if they email them to me or answer mine thanks