Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

Did anyone get the hawks 5" spoiler yet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 08:12 AM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1988 Camaro IROC-Z
Engine: 350 TPI (L98)
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 9-bolt 3.45
Did anyone get the hawks 5" spoiler yet?

If so, did anyone get me the side pictures that I have been promised by so many people?
Old 07-17-2003, 09:02 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: Check The Sig
yea... Tim82Z28 has it, and hes not very happy with the fit of it... PM him for pics or look at the apperance board...
Old 07-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Supreme Member

He didn't have the pictures that I need. I need one from the side. I saw that post, and it kind of scares me, but you have to expect a car 21-11 years old is not going to match all xxx,000 other f-bodies.
Old 07-17-2003, 02:21 PM
Supreme Member

yea thats true... but that thing is OFF... like it was made for a civic or something... hehehe its ok.. Hawks is still cool in my book... not my fault Tim wants to be a *****!! hehehe
Old 07-17-2003, 05:41 PM
Premium Sponsor

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to reply to the posts about the spoiler i have been up front and honest with everyone that has ordered that you guys will have to do the final preping and fitment to your car we worked on the spoiler for 3 months and did three sets of molds to get it right and we test fitted to many cars and EVERY SINGLE CAR the spolier fit different so be prepaired to do final fitment if you order one it took about 2 hours to get it fitted to niels car and these are the same i am sending out so i know it will fit it just takes some fitment and patience.this is the best we could get it if anyone is not happy send it back for a full refund no problem this spoiler will not fit 87-90 cars the wholes do not line up properly they can be made to fit with work.Keep in mind these issues are the reason no one made it again until now my manufacture has been in the fiberglass business for 25+ years and he said the is honestly the most difficult part he has produced,we tried to fill a need with a reasonable price and the spoiler fits great with some patient prep work,I am not saying you guys are wrong and I am right i just want you to know where we stand and that we will stand behind our product 100% period if you guys have any questions feel free to call me at the shop.
Thanks,Bruce Hawkins
Hawks Third Gen Parts
Old 07-17-2003, 06:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1989 IROC-Z
Engine: L98
Transmission: T-56
Originally posted by hawksthirdgen
Hey guys just wanted to reply to the posts about the spoiler i have been up front and honest with everyone that has ordered that you guys will have to do the final preping and fitment to your car we worked on the spoiler for 3 months and did three sets of molds to get it right and we test fitted to many cars and EVERY SINGLE CAR the spolier fit different so be prepaired to do final fitment if you order one it took about 2 hours to get it fitted to niels car and these are the same i am sending out so i know it will fit it just takes some fitment and patience.this is the best we could get it if anyone is not happy send it back for a full refund no problem this spoiler will not fit 87-90 cars the wholes do not line up properly they can be made to fit with work.Keep in mind these issues are the reason no one made it again until now my manufacture has been in the fiberglass business for 25+ years and he said the is honestly the most difficult part he has produced,we tried to fill a need with a reasonable price and the spoiler fits great with some patient prep work,I am not saying you guys are wrong and I am right i just want you to know where we stand and that we will stand behind our product 100% period if you guys have any questions feel free to call me at the shop.
Thanks,Bruce Hawkins
Hawks Third Gen Parts
i have no idea about the spoiler in question but dare i say that this response is the model of customer service...
:rockon:
Old 07-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 87 Red/Blk Bird loaded 3.4L & 700R4
Transmission: Th700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.73
From the original post: hope this helps!

Nothing Fiberglass is ever going to fit perfect. My Suncoast hood and Joe's ASCD hood both had to have ALOT of bodywork and fitment tweaks before they were right...and they were high quality parts!. Its the nature of the fiberglass business. No part is ever going to fit perfect out of the box...especially when you are talking about 20 year old cars! Fiberglass has to be sanded and blocked many times before it even comes close to looking like its ready for paint. Again that is just how fiberglass is. Heck go to a car show and look at the body kits on the imports...I guarantee 95% percent of them look all wavy. So do Corvettes, new ones included. Its because they were not blocked enough! See you are taking a stock spoiler that is ABS plastic or urethane that pops out of a perfect mold perfect and comparing it to fiberglass. You can't do that.

Now when you talk about the fitment issues...yes there seems to be some problems up there. But you are talking about a decklid. Have any of you ever seen a factory decklid line up perfect with the quarters...I never ever have! From the factory the cars had overbites and 90% were crooked. Now add in the aged urethane and general slipping that occurs in body panels over time and you have a mess to deal with. The only way I got my decklid remotely straight was to take it completely off and realign it. And it was way off. The factory metal braces that are on the edge and slight underside of the decklid....anyway I had to totally redrill the holes cause the factory was so off! Then it was not even right to left and I had to realign it till it was right....

So you are puting this spoiler on a part that is misaligned form the get go. No two 3rd gens are the same, and you expect it to fit perfect, its not! The misalignment in your pics to the side of the passengerside...I would be willing to bet that 99% of it is from the decklid being off. You even stated yours was crooked.

But you say you put your old spoiler back on and it lined up. Well its also only half the height, so the misalighnment is not going to show up so much.

I think you needed to fix your decklid first! I would loosen it up and see if the spoiler alignment can be fixed by adjusting it. There is a TON of alignment in those decks. I have messed with 6 of those things and they are all very adjustable...who know what position the decklid on the car Bruce molded on was on.

Then fit the spoiler. That is the only way to be sure it is not your car that is causing the problems. Then yes there will be work to get it to fit just right...the similar 2nd gen TA spoilers rarely fit right either, since so many angles had to line up and the decklid adjustment had to be right on. The holes needing to be elongated is common. Holes are going to be off on any aftermarket spoiler. Heck the GM ones might even be off year to year, you never know.

Final fitting around the quarters isn't easy, but it looks like there is enough material there to sand to get the gaps perfect. Not everyone is proficient at bodywork and fiberglass work, but all it really takes is a little patience. If you don't have the patience or skills, a good bodyman could probably do it for you in an hour or so.
Old 07-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 05' GTO
Engine: 6.0L
Transmission: A4
Redraif you say theres alot in the alignment of the hatch decklid. i know theres a tech article on how to align it but how hard is it to line everything up perfect? becuz i was even lookin at it when i had the hawks spoiler on my car and even if i realign the deck lid theres goin to be alot of sanding on the decklid spoiler or the side pieces to get things to fit right.

but with those side pieces i just dont know how id be able to get rid of those gaps becuz when i would tighten them down the gaps wouldnt go away, i just dont know how much to take off and how its not too much fiberglass.

also how hard would it be to refiberglass on one of the studs becuz one of mine broke out of the side pieces

also for the hatch alignment cant you unbolt the 3 bolts on the inside of the car and move it around like that or can u not do it like that?

i think on saturday if i can align the hatch ill take another stab at it and see if i can get those side piece to fit better then before. becuz those are the major issuse right now with the spoiler, that and i dont wanna sand to much off where the hatch closes becuz i think it will be too much and i dont want holes. i do have fiberglass reenforced filler that i can mix to fix anything if need be or will fiberglass resin work also?
Old 07-18-2003, 08:02 AM
Premium Sponsor

Hey Tim,
Here is what we can do send the spolier back i will personally fit it to a car your same year (we have 100+ cars here) and send it out to you pre fit,again I cannot gaureentee it will fit your perfect,in fact as experience goes it will not but i will try and send it back to you no charge and we will see how it goes,sorry for the trouble but this is all i know to do.
Thanks,Bruce
Hawks Third Gen Parts
Old 07-18-2003, 08:32 AM
Supreme Member

Bruce, i must say, you are the man.... you will see my name on a a ttop headliner order soon... i hope hehehe
Old 07-18-2003, 08:50 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Timz2882
Redraif you say theres alot in the alignment of the hatch decklid. i know theres a tech article on how to align it but how hard is it to line everything up perfect? becuz i was even lookin at it when i had the hawks spoiler on my car and even if i realign the deck lid theres goin to be alot of sanding on the decklid spoiler or the side pieces to get things to fit right.
There is a ton of play in the decklid. You can align it pretty darn close to dead on. It will take alot of trial and error. But yes it is possible to get them 99% dead on. The holes in the glass limit you a bit... You can only go so far forward. But it will practically illiminate the overbite and get you even from side to side...

but with those side pieces i just dont know how id be able to get rid of those gaps becuz when i would tighten them down the gaps wouldnt go away, i just dont know how much to take off and how its not too much fiberglass.
Its hard to say if the gaps are needing to be filled or the high areas sanded down to get them to lay right. It could be one or the other. I would let Hawks take a look at it! They can better tell what steps need to be taken...

also how hard would it be to refiberglass on one of the studs becuz one of mine broke out of the side pieces
I would take Bruce up on his offer and let him reattach the stud with the right materials...I'm not sure how well the fiberglass would hold the stud.

also for the hatch alignment cant you unbolt the 3 bolts on the inside of the car and move it around like that or can u not do it like that?
Not sure what 3 bolts you are refering to...The actual glass has some alignment built into the hinges, but the majority is going to come from the decklid itself. On the decklid..You have to take down the plastic cover and you will see a line of bolts across the joint where the glass meats the deck lid. Also on the sides of the decklid there is a black metal bracket that is an extension of the metal that is on the edge of the glass. This metal bracket has 2 screws on each side that hold it to the decklid. Those all need to be undone. Also you need to detach the struts. Honestly, read the tech article. But chances are you will have to pull the decklid free of the glass. That urathane glue is very strong and will not let you simply push the lid around once the nuts are loose. On the 82 I had to take it off to realign it!

Just make sure you get is even side to side wil the same gap on each side all the way down the channel. Also see if you can push the decklid as far to the front of the car as possible then check to see if this fixes you overbite. Again, each of these cars are different and you may have more ajustment then the next guy. With the 82s i pushed it all the way forward adn got an underbite...I had to pull it back out a bit. On my 87 I pushed it all the way forward and I was still left with a very very slight overbite. So its all in the car and in its adjustents. If I played with my hinges at the glass I could probably move it further forward slightly...

i think on saturday if i can align the hatch ill take another stab at it and see if i can get those side piece to fit better then before. becuz those are the major issuse right now with the spoiler, that and i dont wanna sand to much off where the hatch closes becuz i think it will be too much and i dont want holes. i do have fiberglass reenforced filler that i can mix to fix anything if need be or will fiberglass resin work also?
Depending on how much filling is needed the fiberglass reinforced filler will be the best.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:55 PM

Car: 83 Z28
Engine: vortec 305 for now
Transmission: 5 speed
Ok guys, I'm not a master at this but I've had several World of Wheels show winners over the years, one was a regional champion and was featured in Popular Hot Rodding, so let me take a shot at this.
I've purchased the Hawks 3rd gen spoiler for my car, here's my point of view.
Bad:
The spoiler doesn't line up very well. After about 10 minutes with a dye grinder the spoiler lined up fairly well and was centerred right to left. One of the sides will have to be ground on a bit, the other will have to be built up. The fitment on the sides will have to be massaged as well, because when you tighten the bolts down, it tends to pull away from the body at the ends, this can be remedied with washers and by not fully tightening the nuts (use a self locker).On a scale of 1 to 10 with a 1 being hairy glass bad and 10 being chevy factory good, I'd give it about a 7, which for the price, is pretty darn good in my opinion.
Good:
The threads were metric, which I thought was pretty cool, at least someone puts a little forthought into their work these days, The glass seems thick enough that you can do some fine tuning with it, and unless you use a breaker bar on it, I don't think you'll pull the studs out, as has happened with some factory glass parts.
Overall, I would recomend this unit, it's not perfect, but to be honest I have never seen any aftermarket glass that would fit without work anyway, so that's nothing new. Again, the price is right for what you get, and you can't get one of these anywhere else that I'm aware of.
..and by the way, I don't even know who this Hawk guy is.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:18 PM

Car: 91 Z28
Engine: L98 350
Transmission: Tire Chirpin A4
Okay i have wanted one of these spoilers for years. Unfortunately, I now own a 91. So is there a suggested year of hatch to get. I assume I can just replace the decklid itself and not have to do the whole hatch. My next question has to do with templates for the holes. i assume probably go to a jinkyard and lay out some masking tape to make a template? Any other suggestions. I guess not already having the holes in my car gives me some room for adjustment, and lots of room for error. i am not concerned with what people are saying about it. The peice is presentable and I've wanted one for years, ever since I had my 1st Iroc. It's comforting that Hawks stands behind they're product whole heartedly, and I'm thnking I'd better get mine before they change they're mind because of fittment issues. Also, one last thing.... the link for that hatch alignment procedure...... Any help would be great ya'll.....TAHNX!!
Old 07-25-2003, 12:09 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 85 Trans Am WS6
Engine: 305HO L69
Transmission: T5
Originally posted by irocet305
Okay i have wanted one of these spoilers for years. Unfortunately, I now own a 91.
why is owning a 91 unfortunate? the spoiler bolts right up to a 91.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:21 PM

The 91 has different mounting holes in the hatch compared to my 86. And I need to drill the quarter panels for installation of the side wings.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 85 Camaro SC
Engine: V6
Transmission: 700r4
The spoiler will bolt onto 82-86 Z28's, Sportcoupes,and berlienetta's and 91-92 RS's. If you have a 91-92 Z28 then you will need to drill new holes and have the Highrise spoiler holes filled.

If you have a 87-90 camaro, then you will have to modify your rear end to fit the spoiler.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:46 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by irocet305
Okay i have wanted one of these spoilers for years. Unfortunately, I now own a 91. So is there a suggested year of hatch to get. I assume I can just replace the decklid itself and not have to do the whole hatch. My next question has to do with templates for the holes. i assume probably go to a jinkyard and lay out some masking tape to make a template? Any other suggestions. I guess not already having the holes in my car gives me some room for adjustment, and lots of room for error. i am not concerned with what people are saying about it. The peice is presentable and I've wanted one for years, ever since I had my 1st Iroc. It's comforting that Hawks stands behind they're product whole heartedly, and I'm thnking I'd better get mine before they change they're mind because of fittment issues. Also, one last thing.... the link for that hatch alignment procedure...... Any help would be great ya'll.....TAHNX!!
Are you wondering if you need a new decklid (you don't need to replace the whole hatch) because you have spoiler holes from another spoiler that do not match up? If it has a different spoiler, you may want to replace the decklid so you do not have to have the old holes welded up and the deck lid repainted. If you have a spoilerless car that has a decklid that has never had a spoiler, you are in good shape. You can just drill holes where you need them. If you need a template a junkyard could provide that like you said some tape and viola! Hawks might be able to help...

The link to the tech article. Anyone got that...I think if you go to the main page www.thirdgen.org it has a link to tech articles. I've not even been there though... I have some shots of my install of a new decklid. the good pics are not up yet though. I will work on it and get them up today if I have time and then post a link to that...
Old 07-25-2003, 03:32 PM

Well I figured I could just replace the lid itself. Besides mine is full of rust being a North Eastern car, and the moisture collected inside the hatch deck lid and has almost destroyed it. I guess when I find a donor, it gives me a good chance to realing it anyways. i just wonder how much problem that will pose when I finally do install the wing.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:23 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 86 Iroc-Z28
Engine: FB385
So, anyone with pictures yet? Anymore purchase the spoiler? After all of the moaning and groaning from last year till now, only a few stuck around and bought them from what i can tell! Pretty sad IMO but thats life. I got mine tonight and it looks pretty damn good. I'll mess with it a little this weekend and check out the fitment issues first hand. Later
Old 08-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Supreme Member

no one huh? ttt
Old 08-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Supreme Member

im just waitin till bruce finishes my spoiler and then ill get some pics of it on my car. im happy bruce is takin his time to work with me and get the spoiler fitting right after what happened with the other spoiler. i can wait becuz i know its goin to look super sweet.
Old 08-09-2003, 07:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 82 Z-28
Engine: Built 406ci
Transmission: 700R4 w/3000 stall
Axle/Gears: 3.73 Torsen Posi, Moser Axles
5 inch spoiler

Like some of the others, I too have waited a long time for this to come out and mine is due in any day now according to Bruce of Hawks 3rd Gen Parts. I agree that Bruce is making every effort to make them right for everyone and no doubt you will still have to make a few adjustments to them for your individual car.
The cowl hood I put on my car had to have some massaging done to it to make it fit right and on a scale of 1-10 I would say it was only a 5 for fittment and quality, and it came from one of the big name aftermarket fiberglass manufacturers.
So as soon as I get my spoiler I will hopefully get some pictures of it and a report on what it took to get it fitted properly. I'm not worried though, sounds like Bruce is honest and straight forward and won't do anyone wrong. That's my 2cents worth..
cc82Z-28
Old 08-10-2003, 12:10 AM

Car: 1987 camaro
Engine: 2.8 MPFI
Transmission: th7004r4
Ive had this on for about 5 months, its not my favorite because its too high for my liking but thats my fault.....
Attached Thumbnails Did anyone get the hawks 5" spoiler yet?-rear.jpg  
Old 08-10-2003, 05:06 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: too many ...
I want to order it, but my hatch itsn't aligned very well at the moment. From what I've seen the hatch has to be perfect for the mold to fit. So before I order the wing I have to get the hatch aligned perfectly. This has moved the wing down lower on my list of 'to-do's'
Old 08-14-2003, 08:29 AM
Supreme Member

ttt

anyone have pictures or good to say about their installation?
Old 08-25-2003, 08:18 AM
Supreme Member

ttta
Old 08-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Supreme Member

still awaiting mine back from Bruce
Old 09-24-2003, 08:42 AM
Supreme Member

Okay it has been a month...

ttt
Old 09-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Supreme Member

I've got mine but have yet to fit it atleast. I plan on putting it on in the spring b/c i have other issues to deal with concerning my paint job. I will do it when the weather is better instead of getting it done and have the winter weather screw it all up again. If anything, i may just throw it on for a while like a *******-r and not get it painted for months! j/k later
Old 10-02-2003, 08:25 AM
Supreme Member

still awaiting mine back from Bruce
Tim, in another post you said that you had gotten yours back and you are happy with it. Do you have any new pictures of it on the car yet?
Old 10-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Supreme Member

no i havent gotten the time to align my hatch and then fit it on. i hope if it doesnt rain this weekend ill try to align the hatch and then try the spoiler. well see what happens.
Old 10-02-2003, 06:26 PM

5-inch spoiler

I just got mine yesterday, Wed. the 1st, and I probably won't get to test fitting it until early next week. My first impression is that is looks pretty good, but the true test will be when it comes time to put it on.
cc 82Z-28
Old 10-10-2003, 08:11 AM
Supreme Member

Let me know when you get it done.
Old 10-10-2003, 07:26 PM

Car: Camaro
Engine: 305
I admire Bruce's great attempt at trying to fix this problem. Bruce I will be sure to do business with you next time I need something. I hope you guys get all your problems fixed . Hope this fits the thread.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:48 AM
Premium Sponsor

HEy Timmz2882 have you fitted the new spoiler i sent you.
Thanks,Bruce
Old 10-13-2003, 07:12 PM
Supreme Member

Bruce, no i havent gotten around to aligning my hatch yet, been kinda busy with work, work is mainly holding me back for aligning the hatch becuz of my schule.

also does anyone know the right way to align the hatch becuz ive heard like 2 differnt ways and i just wantto do it kinda easy and right so my hatch is straight.

do i losen the bolts at the top of the hatch and move it or do i remove the deck lid and striaghten things that way?
Old 10-13-2003, 07:48 PM

Car: black on red 92 rs
Engine: 305
Transmission: t-5
This is so fnn Gay! why does gm have to make things Difacult? I went to the junk yard one day for a rear tail fin for my 92, There were like 3 diferent ones? Need a T-roof Thay all fit 82 -92 WHY???
Old 10-14-2003, 12:00 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 85 Camaro SC
Engine: V6
Originally posted by bubbareno
This is so fnn Gay! why does gm have to make things Difacult? I went to the junk yard one day for a rear tail fin for my 92, There were like 3 diferent ones? Need a T-roof Thay all fit 82 -92 WHY???
Theres only 2 styles of the 3 piece spoiler. The 82-86 Z28/SC/Berlinetta spoiler were the same, the 91/92 RS 3 piece is the same as the 82-86 spoiler "same mold"
Then there was the 87-90 3 piece spoiler with the 3rd brake light, this spoiler is bigger than the 82-86,91-92 spoilers.
IMO the 87-90 are the best looking since they are bigger, wish we could get the 5inch spoiler in that design.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Supreme Member

Bruce, no i havent gotten around to aligning my hatch yet, been kinda busy with work, work is mainly holding me back for aligning the hatch becuz of my schule.

also does anyone know the right way to align the hatch becuz ive heard like 2 differnt ways and i just wantto do it kinda easy and right so my hatch is straight.

do i losen the bolts at the top of the hatch and move it or do i remove the deck lid and striaghten things that way?
I have heard that you need to loosen the bolts in the hatch, but only enough to be able to move the hatch up or down, or side to side. I wouldn't do it with out having two people outside and one inside with the rachet, don't forget to take off the shocks first.
Old 10-14-2003, 06:14 PM

I had to align my hatch when I put the 5 inch spoiler on and since I was by myself I left the struts connected and used a 2x4 cut to the right length and used it. I loosened the bolts at the top enough to move the hatch ever so slightly and the snugged them up. It really wasn't that bad and then again maybe I was lucky. I didn't remove the struts since I was by myself and I know that hatch is very heavy..Good Luck.
cc 82Z-28
Old 10-15-2003, 08:45 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by cc 82Z-28
I had to align my hatch when I put the 5 inch spoiler on
Do you have some pictures, alot people would like to see what the spoiler looks like from all different angles. How long did it take you to get it on?
Old 10-15-2003, 03:37 PM

No pictures yet since I haven't had my daughter come over with her digital camera and take some. Then I need to figure out how to post them on the forum since I'm relatively new to this computer thing. I'll get her to help me with it hopefully this weekend so I can get the pictures posted. Trust me when I say it does look good even in white primer. I won't get it painted until spring now so since my car is white, I just shot it with white primer when I was done with fitting of it. I've got about 6-8 hrs of fine tuning it, a professional body man could probably do it in just a few hrs. I'm no professional but I can do much of my own work. I did all the work on the car back in 91-92 when I had the car tore completely apart to redo it. The paint shop that painted it said that he was surprised at the job I did on the body work. Lots of hrs. block sanding to get it right. Anyway, I'll get those pictures soon.
c 82Z-28
Old 11-02-2003, 03:57 PM

waiting for pics...I am interested in this spoiler but really want to see it on a car first...or a couple of cars.
Old 12-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Supreme Member

Just to look at this from another perspective, look here: http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/in...?v=1&pid=12498 Just goes to show that i guess our cars are considered "old news"! I don't know who makes it but i do know that it is cheaper than the one i bought and waited for. I guess there really is more of a market for 4TH gens. They have a lot of cool stuff for them. WTF!? No offense Bruce, not knocking your price on "your" 5" spoilers, but this type of thing just gets under my skin a bit with these cars we have. I would have posted this under the 5" Spoiler thread, but for some reason it will not let me reply to it!
Old 12-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Premium Sponsor

Hi,
No offense taken,I understand,I wish I could get the third gen spoiler made cheaper to sell cheaper but remember each of these are hand made for each customer and they fit great now i just tried to feel a need that NO ONE did for a long time.
Have a great holiday everyone.
Thanks,Bruce
www.hawksthirdgenparts.com
Old 03-11-2004, 10:26 PM

Still waiting for some pics of this spoiler. I am very interested in this spoiler but want to see some installed pics first!
Old 03-12-2004, 03:03 PM

Here's a before and after shot of the stock spoiler then the 5in. spoiler..
Old 03-12-2004, 04:40 PM

Car: 87 iroc
Transmission: 700R4
Ug, I wanna see it too. That and the stock spoiler on my 87 are the only two spoilers I like. I wish they sold one with a brake light in it. Stupid VA laws are harsh.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:23 PM

Originally posted by cc 82Z-28
Here's a before and after shot of the stock spoiler then the 5in. spoiler..
Where's the pics?
Old 03-12-2004, 08:59 PM

Sorry for the screw up, I can't for the life of me get the pictures posted. I'm missing something but, I'm not sure what. I have several pictures in my computer on file and can't figure out why I can't get them posted. I'll keep working on it, sorry.