Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

Help Please!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Please!!!!!!!

i have a 1989 iroc-z 350...ive hd it for about 5 months now and i just got into an accident...i need parts from the radiator up to the front of the car..if you can help me id appreciate it soo much...I LOVE this car. and the body shop gave me an estiamte of 4,500..but my parents are being cheap and now they want me to get rid of it and get a piece of **** honda which id die before getting a **** burner...i also need a new hood front bumper, bumper reinforcemnt... radiator...anything....new or used idont care...if you can help me out in any way please email me at...Surf4561@aol.com

thanx aot
Old 05-19-2003, 07:13 PM
Supreme Member

Re: Help Please!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 350Camaro89
i have a 1989 iroc-z 350...ive hd it for about 5 months now and i just got into an accident...i need parts from the radiator up to the front of the car..if you can help me id appreciate it soo much...I LOVE this car. and the body shop gave me an estiamte of 4,500..but my parents are being cheap and now they want me to get rid of it and get a piece of **** honda which id die before getting a **** burner...i also need a new hood front bumper, bumper reinforcemnt... radiator...anything....new or used idont care...if you can help me out in any way please email me at...Surf4561@aol.com

thanx aot
I can probably help you out best by pointing you to the classified section on this board where you can look for people parting out cars near you and by pointing you to the yellow pages in youre area where you can find junkyards near you.

Good luck with it,
Steve
Old 05-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1986 IROC-Z
Engine: 5.0 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
If you're near Long Island New York I have a hood off a base Camaro you can have for free. Just come get it.
Old 05-20-2003, 11:48 AM

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: / 89 IROC /
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Click on the Third Gen Resource ad at the top of the page, I'm she he can get you anything you need on the cheap.