Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

whoever says putting a 4th gen dash in is hard...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2002, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i wish i had the time and know how 2 do that... those door panels match my seats haha... is there anywhere i could get that kind of material for when i recover a set of door panels here soon????
Attached Thumbnails whoever says putting a 4th gen dash in is hard...-new-rear-seat3.jpg  
Old 08-03-2002, 07:55 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1987 IROC Z
Engine: 350 TPI L98 block
Transmission: 700R4
still gotta know, where can I get 4th gen parts.
Old 08-06-2002, 10:27 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: too many ...
Try local junkyards or salvage yards for 4th gen parts. I called one of my local yards and he has two 93-97 4th gens still w/ full interior and two 98+ 4th gens still with full interior (but minus LS1's and T56's). I'm gonna meet up with them tomarrow and get a 98+ dash w/ 155 speedo, 6 speed console, and both doors with the 5 and 1/4 speaker spaces. It would prolly be cheaper than buying any parts online too (srry I dont have any price quotes yet). When I get back tomarrow I'll update this post with what I found.

I'm going to go through the entire door install with whatever color I find them in. Since it looks like the doors require alot of cutting, I'm gonna do a test run. Then once I'm happy with the install (happy with the cuts) and confortable doing the swap, I'm gonna remove everything and repaint it all (doors and dash). Then I'm gonna swap it all back in when its all dry, install the dynamat and the sounds in the door, and then do the console, the dash, the cluster wireing, then the dash accent kit (carbon fiber accent kit) and the guages (reverse indaglo).

I expect the car to be down for at least a week (prolly two), so I'm not gonna be doing it right away. Gonna wait for my Momo parts and the rest of the sounds to come in anyway. Hope to start by the end of this month. The crappy part is that untill I get the T56 with the Dakota Digital parts I'm not gonna have a speedo (not to mention some other guages prolly wont work) and the console will look messed up with the bare 700r4 shifter in there (and no boot). So it'll be messed up for a few months but when its all complete with the T56 it should be badass!! Thanks for the info and pics Sofa King!! And thanks for that link Stuart!!

Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 08-06-2002 at 10:35 PM.
Old 08-06-2002, 11:03 PM

Car: '86 Trans Am
Engine: 350
Transmission: TH700R-4
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt 3.73
Wow that dash just inspired me just like the clear taillight forum did and I'm already ontop of that project, now I'm off to do the dash.
Definetily major kick-*** job you got goin there.
YOU ARE THE MAN(For Now)!
Old 08-07-2002, 05:57 PM

Car: '91 Firebird
Engine: Custom
Transmission: 700r4
Thats the same dash/ console swap i did in my '84 bird project car. I used a dash/console out of a 94 camaro. I did the same thing you did with the wiring harness, it didn't take very long and I think it looks KILLER! I still need to get the speed sensor out of a t56 so i can get the speedo to work, but all the other gagues are working fine. I'm currently looking for a set of 4th gen door pannels to install. When i went back to the car i was getting all my parts from, they had striped the doors off and sold them i went to another wrecking yard and the guy tryed to charge me $100 for the door panels. I didn't even spend that much to get the dash and console. Right now the cars just sitting, waiting for money to get a new intake/exaust system. The guy who had it before me did one messed up hack job trying to get the 350 in there.
Old 08-10-2002, 02:02 AM
Supreme Member

Ok, came back from the junkyard today and I got a 4th gen Camaro dash (minus the guage cluster) and right/left door panels w/ all switches and stuff for $300. So all I got left is to find the 155mph cluster and a 6 speed console and I can begin ...

Price was a little higher than I wanted to pay but its kinda hard to find stuff like this in Hawaii.
Old 08-10-2002, 04:13 AM
Supreme Member

Location: Mililani, HI USofA Search Posts: 2848.............. Whore Posts: 47.................. Magical Whore Posts: 1
Car: 91 Camaro 77K
Engine: 3.1 Vslick
Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
Ok, came back from the junkyard today and I got a 4th gen Camaro dash (minus the guage cluster) and right/left door panels w/ all switches and stuff for $300. So all I got left is to find the 155mph cluster and a 6 speed console and I can begin ...

Price was a little higher than I wanted to pay but its kinda hard to find stuff like this in Hawaii.
What boneyard did you get it at?
Old 08-10-2002, 11:40 AM

Car: 1987 Pontiac Trans Am GTA, 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Engine: Custom 350, 3.1 V6
Transmission: 700R4, 700R4
That looks really good. Wish I had the money to do it.
Old 08-10-2002, 12:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Gendo
Thats the same dash/ console swap i did in my '84 bird project car. I used a dash/console out of a 94 camaro. I did the same thing you did with the wiring harness, it didn't take very long and I think it looks KILLER! I still need to get the speed sensor out of a t56 so i can get the speedo to work, but all the other gagues are working fine. I'm currently looking for a set of 4th gen door pannels to install. When i went back to the car i was getting all my parts from, they had striped the doors off and sold them i went to another wrecking yard and the guy tryed to charge me $100 for the door panels. I didn't even spend that much to get the dash and console. Right now the cars just sitting, waiting for money to get a new intake/exaust system. The guy who had it before me did one messed up hack job trying to get the 350 in there.
you have to get a dakota digital box, the speed sensor from a t56 goes into the pcm and the speedo is controlled out of the pcm, the signal is changed in the pcm. the signal from the t56 just makes the speedo jump around everywhere.
Old 08-10-2002, 10:57 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Kj Rockz

What boneyard did you get it at?
Leeward Auto out by HRP. Can give u contact details if u want .. PM me. k den

but hey if they get a 155 speedo or a 6 speed onsole I get first dibs hehhehe j/j
Old 08-13-2002, 09:14 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian

Went down to pick this up and pay for it today and someone had removed alot of pieces from the dash. was missing the top part, the part over the cluster, and the whole bottom portion including the glove box. I said WTF and the guy said he didnt know. So i just told them to forget it.

So I'm still out on the search for 4th gen interior. I really want to find doors from the Firehawk because when I read that link Stuart posted, the Firehawk doors come with a speaker location for 5 and 1/4" seperates.

Still deciding on what model dash ... (Camaro/Firebird) ...
Old 08-13-2002, 10:29 PM
TGO Supporter

Anyone have pics of the 4thgen firebird interior and the 3rd gen interior ?
Old 08-14-2002, 12:16 AM
Supreme Member

Its funny that you ask because I was just doing some research and it looks like the door panels I was refering to came on all 93+ Firebirds. Also, the pics with the 3 holes for the A/C that make good places for guages came from a 93+ Firebird. So for me personally I think the Firebird 4th gen interior is the way to go. Not only do you get the spot on the door for 5 and 1/4 seperates, you also get the 3 guage holes in the dash. Here's some pics (hope I can link them) from the site Stuart Posted ..

Here is the drivers side door. Notice how it has a stock location for a set of 5 and 1/2" seperates and no cutting was needed on the fronts or rears ... only by the handle. If you did this swap then you wouldnt need kickpanels to run seperates in the front.

Another pic of the 4th gen Firebird Door Panels installed with some red markings to show where he had to do some cutting.

And here's a pic of the 4th gen Firebird Doors before they were installed.

Compare that to Zepher's post with the 4th gen Camaro door panels here

And you can see where he had to cut. But like he mentioned he didnt *have* to cut it that bad, he just didnt want to move the handle. The pics above with the 4th gen Firebird door panels still have the stock interior door handle (well a little modified maybe). So it seems to be that you can either cut the fronts of the door panels and use the 4th gen latches (but not have a spot for speakers, then you'll need kickpanels). Or you can use the stock latch, try to clean it up, and have a spot in the door for speakers (no kickpanels needed). Does that sound right to you guys?

Now on to the dash ...

Here's a 4th gen Camaro Dash (like the one Sofa King did) with the Camaro Doors:

another

Here's a 4th gen Firebird dash installed into a 3rd gen:

and another pic of it while he was doing it:

I like the Firebird pieces better. The dash I found at the junkyard that they lost the parts from was from a Firebird while the doors were from a Camaro. I will be looking for a Firebird dash with all the parts and Firebird doors now. My plan for the dash is to hook up the A/C, and then install 2 guages on the 2 holes nearest the driver but leave the 3rd hole on the passenger side as an A/C vent so you still have 3 vents (who needs 5 vents anyway!!). I looked at the vents from behind, dosnt look that bad ... there is already a big plastic piece routing to the ducts, you just need to connect three major square holes from behind in the center and each end of the dash.

Now my only question is if it matters if the 6 speed console is from a Camaro or a Firebird and are they interchangeable with the other style dash (wondering for the doors as well).
Old 08-14-2002, 10:32 PM
TGO Supporter

Crazy, you just saved me a lot of research time.
Old 08-14-2002, 10:36 PM
TGO Supporter

still cant beat this though.

https://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/sho...639#post819639

(its like the gray one in the picture that is cut, but its all leather except for the bottom)
Old 08-15-2002, 02:39 AM
Supreme Member

Here's better pic from a Firebird where someone installed guages in the three A/C vents in the middle. Makes for a nice clean install!!

With some more info from the guy who did the mod (Injuneer 94FormM6 - Moderator @ www.Camaroz28.com)

The 2-5/8" gauges are a perfect fit for the A/C vents, just push them in - and, no I don't have A/C any more . Just pop the eyeball out of the vent opening. I managed to break the first eyeball, but if you are very careful and have a couple of seriously contorted dental picks, you can release the clips that hold the eyeball in the opening. The clips are hidden behind the main bar that splits the vent in two.

I took a long wood bit, reached in through the left-most vent and drilled a large hole in the interior duct. All the braided hoses and wires are threaded through there. Its easy to reach the hole from under the dash. When put the first two gauges in, I still had A/C and I just put a big block of foam rubber in the duct to the right of the center gauge to keep the A/C from colling down the guages and causing condensation. With just one center vent, and the two side vents the A/C worked fine.

And another link to someone elses install with white faced guages in the A/C ducts of the 93+ Firebird Dash (pic too big so here's the link: http://home.ptd.net/~badbird/whitegauge2.jpg)

Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 08-15-2002 at 02:44 AM.
Old 08-15-2002, 02:40 AM
Supreme Member

And here's a mod someone did in a 4th gen Camaro Dash. Maybe for any of you guys out there who wanna do a 4th gen dash and have already done an LT1/LT4 swap ... integrated ScanMaster!!

Pic was too big, so here's the link!!

http://www.z28roc.cz28.com/scan.jpg

Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 08-15-2002 at 02:45 AM.
Old 08-15-2002, 02:59 AM
Supreme Member

Also, on the console ... one of the things I keep seeing is people with the 93-97 Camaro Dash who swap to a 98-02 Camaro 6 speed console report there is a huge gap between the radio section and the console. some of them have solved this by using a center console storage bin from a 95 Mustang (from Mustang Parts Specialties) See a picture of it here

Another user reported this:

Just to clarify for any people searching on this. The huge gap present in the pics are all Z's, TA's don't have this gap, I just got mine and the space is 1/4" or less, just some puffing out of the carpet around the hump in the middle and it looks great

So looks like the Firebird / T/A console should fit better. For any of you mixing and matching parts, be sure if you have a 93-97 Camaro Dash, get a 93-97 Console, or if you got the 98-02 dash get the 98-02 matching console.
Old 08-15-2002, 03:06 AM
Supreme Member

And here I found a link to a company specializing in 4th gen parts. Perfect place to look for interior pieces to swap into our 3rd gens ...

http://www.speedautomotive.com/
Old 08-22-2002, 03:46 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 94 Camaro
Engine: 3.4L
Transmission: 4l60e
man all those pictures makes me want to do the swap even more
Old 08-22-2002, 04:05 PM

Did someone say "Sticky" lol.

Great research dude!!
Old 08-22-2002, 08:30 PM
TGO Supporter

Damn it, I am having a difficult time finding these parts. I picked up a drivers side door panel with the power window pod for 10 bucks on e-bay, but I don't want that one. Its in immaculate condition but I want the firebird door panels with the ports for a woofer and tweeter. I just cant find the damn things !! Where do 4th gen guys go for parts. Seems like their aint shiyet out their for them.
Old 08-22-2002, 10:11 PM
Supreme Member

You need to hit local junkyards or online messageboards and find people parting cars out dude. Call all your local yunkyards (or better yet go in person) and tell them what you want. Have them write it down and if its not in stock, ask them to keep it and call you if one does come in stock. it also helps to slip them like $10 and ask for a call (heheh i've done that for other parts I really needed/wanted). Also try that link I posted above. Its a company that sells f-body parts, and they mostly part out 4th gens. Other than that, there isnt much you can do besides wait for the right deal. Right now I'm working out a deal with two seperate people and maybe evn a third. One guy is selling me both interior door panels from a wrecked (front) 99 Trans am (black leather) for $200. Another guy is selling me the dash, the 155 cluster, and the 6 speed console from another 99 Trans am with the black interior ... but still debating price. And another guy locally is parting out a 94 z28, but I think he might have sold the dash and console already. Just takes time!!
Old 09-03-2002, 10:01 PM

found some pictures of my 3rd gen heater box incase you want pictures for planning your mods.
Attached Thumbnails whoever says putting a 4th gen dash in is hard...-dsc00008.jpg  
Old 09-03-2002, 10:02 PM

editops wrong one.
Attached Thumbnails whoever says putting a 4th gen dash in is hard...-dsc00018.jpg  

Last edited by u r sofa king we tah did; 09-03-2002 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-10-2002, 06:48 PM
Supreme Member

u r sofa king we tah did, sweet job on the mod so far! What did you have to do to get the 4th gen headlight switch working? Was it a direct swap or was there some custom wiring that needed to be done?

Thanks,
Chris
Old 01-02-2003, 03:20 PM

Car: 1985 Camaro
Engine: ......
Transmission: ......
hey man that cool.what year car did ya get that from?also how did you hook up the heater controls???Did the steering colum get in the way at all?I am very interested!More pics?
Old 01-03-2003, 02:34 PM
Supreme Member

its there any type of door panles that can be taken off a newer car that does not involve cutting anything??
Old 01-03-2003, 03:15 PM

Car: 1988 Z
Engine: LS1
Originally posted by CD MaroMan 91
now that u have the dash in... are you gonna try the door panels? if you can do that... you are officially my new hero... but for now... it's jim
:hail:
hey now.... only one of us can be "The Man" and I already own that title
I did my first 4th gen dash back in 1997 with a 97 dash. I may have just started this crazy trend.

and as far as it being hard????? It all depends on how you want it to look when finished. I probably could have slapped it up in a half hour too, but I like things to look FACTORY. I want all electronics to actually work. keep up the good work on the mods. 3rd genners!
Old 01-04-2003, 01:35 PM

Car: 1985 Camaro
Engine: ......
Transmission: ......
Hey Fatal88,Awesome car.I understand that the new 4th gen dashes heater controls are controlld by vacuum.Did you just run a vacuum line into the cab for this?And how did you rig up all the ducting for the blower vents?
Old 01-05-2003, 09:45 AM
Supreme Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 1992 Formula Firebird
Engine: 305CID (LB9)
Transmission: World Class T5
Axle/Gears: 10-bolt, 4.10 gears
I think it's awesome that you guys can make fourth gen dashes work in the third gen cars. I however prefer the look of the 3rd gen dash. It's simplicity itself. Simple guage layout. Simple everything. I would also think that the car would feel like it has alot less room inside with a 4th gen dash. I guess I like the classic muscle car feeling that goes with a plain dash and a plain steering wheel lacking in an airbag.
Old 01-06-2003, 08:29 AM

Car: 1988 Z
Engine: LS1
Originally posted by LowCamaro
Hey Fatal88,Awesome car.I understand that the new 4th gen dashes heater controls are controlld by vacuum.Did you just run a vacuum line into the cab for this?And how did you rig up all the ducting for the blower vents?
everything was swapped to 4th gen. We are also running a 4th gen firewall - so all vents line up.
Old 01-06-2003, 10:05 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 90 irocz
Engine: 350tip
Hey fatal88 got a cpl of questiosn for ya:

Im currently in the midsts of swapping out my dash for the dash i ripped out of a 98 z and the center console.

1.) What did you do about the a piller vent holes? It looks like you fabbed up a block off peice.......?

2.) What did you do about the small space left over from the dash being slightly samller on the width side?

3.) The big plastic peice (dash cover i guess) Did you cut it to fit.if so what did you use as a template?
Old 01-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Supreme Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: A4
Axle/Gears: 3.23
I just jump on this train. I have the newer 90-92z28 dash an all I want to do is swap in the newer 4th gen dash and console. Im not concerned about the door panels right now. How much could I get for my dash now? For the dash swap, what was the biggest headache of the swap? give us more details on the heater box mod and what has to be done to it. was there any other wiring that had to be done? It seems the gauge hookups are basically the same as hooking up a wiring harness for a radio, just cut and splice behind the gauge cluster right. no wiring has to be run across the car or under the hood I hope.

Im hoping I can sell my dash for a good price to offset the price of the new 4th gen one. well see. Thanks to the guys that gave info.
Old 01-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1987 Trans Am
Originally posted by omnipotentgoku
still gotta know, where can I get 4th gen parts.
Hawk's has some 4th gen stuff, as does http://www.speedautomotive.com
Old 01-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by BOTTLEDZr28
I just jump on this train. I have the newer 90-92z28 dash an all I want to do is swap in the newer 4th gen dash and console. Im not concerned about the door panels right now. How much could I get for my dash now? For the dash swap, what was the biggest headache of the swap? give us more details on the heater box mod and what has to be done to it. was there any other wiring that had to be done? It seems the gauge hookups are basically the same as hooking up a wiring harness for a radio, just cut and splice behind the gauge cluster right. no wiring has to be run across the car or under the hood I hope.

Im hoping I can sell my dash for a good price to offset the price of the new 4th gen one. well see. Thanks to the guys that gave info.
YOu need a dakota digital speedo interface to convert the 3rd gen vss pulse to the pulse that the 4th gen guages need. I posted an exact harness diagram of whats what on the 98 guages (and i can get you any thing else on the 4th gen as far as diagrams etc..)
Old 01-07-2003, 07:01 PM

Car: 1986 IROC-Z
Engine: Vortec 350 with mild cam
Transmission: 700r4 Mild build
Axle/Gears: Stock
so, let me get this straight,
Remove stock dash and console. Line up 4th gen dash to the firewall and center, marking the holes to drill for bolts. Bolt up and see if looks good. Take off and run duct hose from the box to the vents. Then, splice all the wires for third gen gauges into the fourth, using the digital speedo thingy. Then you put in radio and all done? One thing I would like to ask, what dash do you have, and what problems stick out the most in your head after doing the swap. For instance, can you use the sock climate controls? If not, what do you do? Radio is not a prob. ECM isnt either. Anything behind the dash that need triming to fit? If so, what ans how? Then finally, when you are all done, is there any irregulaar space gaps, like a gap between firewall and dash, orbetween dash and doors. Lastly, is there any problems using stock door panels w/ 4th gen dash? I know that these are alot of questions, but i feel if these are answered correctly, i can organize all the info and make an attempt to make a tech article or data link. I can run it buy a former swapper before post to see if everything is good. What you guys think? Please answer my questions! Ive tried asking like, a million times, and they are never answered! Sorry for the impatience guys.Thanks
Old 01-07-2003, 07:13 PM

camaro duck tail on a firebird?

anyone have any pics of this? Wondered what it would look like. I need to replace my crappy rubber wing. I was thinking of this or the camaro spoiler that rises up off the decklid.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:14 PM

sorry, this was supposed to be it's own post.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Camar92
so, let me get this straight,
Remove stock dash and console. Line up 4th gen dash to the firewall and center, marking the holes to drill for bolts. Bolt up and see if looks good. Take off and run duct hose from the box to the vents. Then, splice all the wires for third gen gauges into the fourth, using the digital speedo thingy. Then you put in radio and all done? One thing I would like to ask, what dash do you have, and what problems stick out the most in your head after doing the swap. For instance, can you use the sock climate controls? If not, what do you do? Radio is not a prob. ECM isnt either. Anything behind the dash that need triming to fit? If so, what ans how? Then finally, when you are all done, is there any irregulaar space gaps, like a gap between firewall and dash, orbetween dash and doors. Lastly, is there any problems using stock door panels w/ 4th gen dash? I know that these are alot of questions, but i feel if these are answered correctly, i can organize all the info and make an attempt to make a tech article or data link. I can run it buy a former swapper before post to see if everything is good. What you guys think? Please answer my questions! Ive tried asking like, a million times, and they are never answered! Sorry for the impatience guys.Thanks
Start the swap and youll see soem of it unfold lol...serisoulsy my swap will be up in a tech articel after im through. Waiting on speedo interface.....
Old 01-07-2003, 07:49 PM
Supreme Member

I couldnt sleep last night. I was thinking of this swap to much. I wanna do this swap so bad I just have to find a buyer for my 91 dash to help fund the swap. what is too much to spend on this swap? i just want the 93-97 camaro dash and console
Old 01-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Supreme Member

Well i got my whole setup for 50 bucks including all apneals, wiring and the guages, but then again it was a freinds wrecked 98z i ripped it out of....

ebay is too expensive, id think a hundred to 200 out of a junkyard would be the best bet.
Old 01-08-2003, 05:08 PM
Supreme Member

I just got a price quote of $250 for the entire dash assembly from a local boneyard. I will have ot put it togehter from 3 cars though. Will I have a problem with parts interchanging between the dashes. I cars are al camaros and from93-96. Also, I seen a 150mph speedo in one of them and it dont look like the one in my buddies 96z28. did GM have a different look to them in 93 and 94?
Old 01-08-2003, 07:34 PM
Supreme Member

Id suggest geting form 97-02. the 93-96 dashes arnt teribbly nice, in fact id rather see a stock thirdgen dash (90-92) then those 93-96's. But thats purely my opinion. Im not sure on speedo's but i have seen 110's and 155's.
Old 01-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Supreme Member

Ok guys, just got back from the boneyard. i picked up a complete dash minus the cluster out of a 94 camaro. I have already taken out my dash. I have run into a small problem though.. the wiring. I have a 91z28 and the switches on the new dash are colored a little different. Anyone any future into this swap then me. if so how did you go about the wires. abviouslly I am cutting off my old plugs and using the new ones. What happens with the heater and A/C controls. I plan on ditch the A/C in the summer. It dont work anyway. Do I splice the vacuum lines somehow. AnD what about the metal cable?

CustomX, can you get me the color codes for a 94?
Old 11-16-2003, 02:30 AM

Car: 1991 Z-28
Engine: 350 SBC
Transmission: Probuilt 700R-4
I seen this about the swap and want to do one too, dash and door panels, and center console. But all this talk about years and camaro and firebird confused me. I have a 1991 Z and like the look of the firebird ones but what setup should I get to make this install easier? The way I read is get it from a 98-02 that about correct? Thanks.
Old 11-16-2003, 10:52 AM

Car: Right now 93 Lumina
Engine: 3.4 DOHC
Transmission: 4T60-E
do does door speakers actually work??
Old 11-16-2003, 11:07 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 08 Sierra, 08 Silverado, 91 z28
Engine: 5.3, 4.3, 5.7
Transmission: autos
I seen this about the swap and want to do one too, dash and door panels, and center console. But all this talk about years and camaro and firebird confused me. I have a 1991 Z and like the look of the firebird ones but what setup should I get to make this install easier? The way I read is get it from a 98-02 that about correct? Thanks.
yes u want a 98-02 firebird dash
Old 01-03-2004, 11:36 PM

Car: 89' RS
Engine: 2.8 V6
So if you have a 97+ dash installed and the 97+ door panels then everything would fit perfectly?
Old 01-04-2004, 05:49 AM
Supreme Member

Car: GM & Jaguar
Engine: Various
Transmission: Various
Axle/Gears: Various
Any 4th gen door panels ought to work find from what I understand (someone with experience correct me if I'm wrong).

Quick Reply: whoever says putting a 4th gen dash in is hard...