Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

to the rice haters...cus i see this here mostly

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2002, 02:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to the rice haters...cus i see this here mostly

you know when i found this site i was really happy.... now im full of sadness. the more i read the more it makes u guys sound like a bunch of closed minded idiots. ever heard the saying if u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all? we are all here because we love or atleast admire 3rd gen camaros/firebirds. just becuase we belive that everyone should own a 3rd gen it doesnt make it right to ridicule the euros (thats what they are called, not ricers). some would say our cars are not muscle cars some would argue they are. but i dont think u could compare our cars to carbed 454s from the 70s now can we (if ur car is equiped with one of those its probably not stock that would make it a highly moded car not a muscle car)? now about euros..... calling them ricers should be disallowed, ***** is refering to them as asian which they are but call an asian person ***** to his face and then ull watch the racist slurs fly or perhaps they will just charge you with racism. in short the term ***** is racist. now my car is my car and your car is your car. if i would like to put a big aluminum wing on my car i will. it might seem tacky or lame to u but if i like the look i like the look. let me put what ever i like on my car and dont insult me for it. now if u wanna talk about putting things on ur car that make it "*****" .... after market wings and spoilers regardless or the maker or the type is "*****". now if we consider our cars "muscle cars" , did they have 17 in rims in the 70s? no they are new what do "ricers" roll around on? thats right 17-18s making them "*****". ground effects same thing as rims, by the way most of us have them. does that make our cars rice? we all like having our cars exhaust sound loud and deep. cant they do that too? they make thier cars look nice in thier own way. but thats all they are looks (for the most part). yes u can laugh at the 16yo that has a barebone stock eclispe and thinks a race car. but we dont have to insult them. when they see our tail lights that will be enough embarassment for them. now lets see u race a supra whos gonna be laughing? the guy with the fifty thousand dollar car is. now i love my car but i respect any car. im not a mustang hater infact i plan on gettin one when im done with my camaro. some four bangers have ***** and i wanna get one of those too. now the person i like laughin at and insulting is my friend. he owns a 2001 fire bird, fully loaded. he paid 22000 for a six cylinder. what was he thinking. gots every option under the sun except a v8. WHAT WAS HE THINKING? nice car but still just a six. do i respect him or his car? nope not a damn bit. mostly cus for two grand more he coulda had a ls1 but really because he races the crap outta it. he even had a car club where the most part was made up of v6 mustangs and camaros. everytime i see them i would laugh. id sooner respect a euro then a v6. i hate seeing a sports car body with a weak engine. thats why im doing a swap on my tbi. so if any sixers got insulted by this i dont care becuase im sure you have done ur share of bashing the four bangers and u cant even back up ur trash talking. why u ask? because ur heavy camaro is barely gonna get dragged around by its little itty bitty 6. so before u go and insult any "ricers" remember that some of ur friends and maybe even ur car has a 6 or **gulp** 4. its all about taste if its not ur taste ignore them. no need to insult. now our cars are atleast 10yo some even 20. most of the euros i see arent even 5. so lets figure 8000 for a used honda. 1000 for the ground effects. say...1000 more for tires and wheels. dont for get the spoiler lights tv screens and all that other junk they have. they have 12000 grand in thier cars. most of us probly dont have more then five in ours i definetly dont. who looks like a sucker now? even that ugly transam shouldnt be mocked. im not defending them im just sayin leave them alone. then dont bother us because we can back up our bark and if they do they get smoked. now if u go and pick a fight with them thats cus ur ***** and/or brain is two small and u need to make yourself feel better. so leave them alone. bye bye

ps now if all of this doenst make scence might be cus im sleepy.
Old 06-09-2002, 02:36 AM

um, you say lets not make fun of ricers for attempting to make their weak 4 bangers seem like it's a v8?

and then you start making fun of v6 cars? wtf?

seriously how about you take some of your own advice and shut your mouth
Old 06-09-2002, 02:55 AM

Is this what you don't hate?
Old 06-09-2002, 03:02 AM
Supreme Member

First, you seriously need to learn what rice is. You seem to think it's any type of part commonly used on an import (look at your statement about any wing or spoiler, and 17 inch wheels being rice). It's not. It's not a racist term or asian people wouldn't use it, and they use it frequently. It can be applied to any car regardless of origin (Domestics and european cars are included). Do a search and learn what rice is before you go whining about it. Second, you are a hypocrite. You make fun of your friend for having a V6 camaro and for racing it and having fun with it. Then, you say you'd "sooner respect a euro then a v6". Do you realize that the majority of european cars are 4 and 6 cylinder vehicles? Next time you get pissed about something, make sure you know what you're mad about, because you don't seem to have a clue right now.
Old 06-09-2002, 03:16 AM

Better yet, go to sleep, bitch in the morning.
Old 06-09-2002, 04:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
first off, would it kill you to stop and read your message before you post it? You contradicted yourself in so many ways it's not even funny.

I don't know what you've read or what you've been posting, but I consider most everyone on this board to be very open minded, read any thread and you always hear: "it's your car, do what you think looks good"

I think most of us share the opinion, that not everyone should drive a 3rdGen F-Body. I think the majority of people on here would agree that you should only have one if you want it, because there is more than likely someone else out there who would like to have it. :hail: hell, there are some people who I think shouldn't have them.....

And wear do you get this idea that the whole rice(r) thing is racial? most of the people out "ricing" out there "ricemobiles" are white. the whole "rice" thing is about the cars, which is most cases happen to be asian....seriously think it through, hopefully I won't have to lecture on the subject anymore after this

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT WE SAY THEN DON'T READ IT, NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO READ THIS!

and about the "itty bitty V6s", I think it's time someones told you about the :hail: TTA :hail:, the fastest stock thirdgen was a V6...

what the hell are you talking about that the "ricers" don't give us **** about our cars? I can't believe that you are serious!, I'm not even going to start into this.

Last edited by zer0321; 06-09-2002 at 04:54 AM.
Old 06-09-2002, 05:18 AM
Supreme Member

Please - just stop now - I implore you to lock this thread moderator as I can see NOTHING good coming of it...
Old 06-09-2002, 06:00 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1991 Corvette Coupe
Engine: L98
Transmission: 700R4/4L60 same trans different name
madmonkeyman-

STOP POSTING THIS SPAM BECAUSE IT HAS NO PLACE ON THESE BOARDS

I AM NOW ALERTING THIS FORUM'S MODERATOR BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU HAVE POSTED THIS IN MORE THAN JUST ONE FORUM

oh yeah, rice+camaro=
Old 06-09-2002, 09:34 AM

Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: L03 305 baby!!!
Transmission: stock 700r4
nice car but still just a six. do i respect him or his car? nope not a damn bit. mostly cus for two grand more he coulda had a ls1 but really because he races the crap outta it. he even had a car club where the most part was made up of v6 mustangs and camaros. everytime i see them i would laugh. id sooner respect a euro then a v6. i hate seeing a sports car body with a weak engine. thats why im doing a swap on my tbi. so if any sixers got insulted by this i dont care becuase im sure you have done ur share of bashing the four bangers and u cant even back up ur trash talking.
its all fun and games when you or your stupid little wanna-be-ghetto-and-fast ***** friends pulls up next to a STOCK factory GTA or Buick(oh man a grandma's car!) GN and get you pathetic *** handed to you by their pathetic weak little V6's .your a moron and contribute to the downfall of society as we know it.
Old 06-09-2002, 11:49 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 86' Z28
Engine: 355
Transmission: T-56
You sir, are an idiot.
Old 06-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1989 IROC-Z
Engine: 383 stroker
Transmission: 700R4 3500 stall, TransGo shift kit
Axle/Gears: Moser 9", 4.11:1
***** is not a racial comment from most people. When I say *****, I mean a person who drives a slow car made to look fast. It can be an import, like a Civic, or it can be a domestic, like a Cavalier. Those cars were not made to be sports cars. I forgot who had this quote in their sig, but I like it:

You don't make a muscle car into an economy car, so why try and make an economy car into a muscle car?
Anyway, quit posting the crap in all the forums.
Old 06-09-2002, 12:21 PM

I bet u like this to
Old 06-09-2002, 12:23 PM

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=208701&make_type_query=make%3DHonda&model_brand_query=model%3Ddel%20Sol&tree=Honda%20del%20Sol
Old 06-09-2002, 12:42 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1989 IROC-Z
Engine: 383 stroker
Transmission: 700R4 3500 stall, TransGo shift kit
Axle/Gears: Moser 9", 4.11:1
Upon further reading, I noticed this

but i dont think u could compare our cars to carbed 454s from the 70s now can we (if ur car is equiped with one of those its probably not stock
Are you kidding? I thought some Z28's and TAs had 454s stock
Old 06-09-2002, 01:07 PM

Come on now Metalli, it's common knowledge
Old 06-09-2002, 02:16 PM

first id like to say this is not spam. i posted it on the detailing borad aswell as another post. just wanted them to know becuase when ever someone has a "*****" spoiler they rag on the guy, oh , but then say "well its ur car". thats not cool. now i rag on the lil itty bitty 6 and 4s and u rag on me. arent they supposed to be "the economical" version of our camaros. now as for the comment about 454s i was refering to the thirdgens. id like to see a third gen with a stock 454. i was just making a point with the comment about the v6 bird. and i was right if its a camaro or bird we cant rag on it. if its some guy with honda we can right? now about the "***** stuff" im refering to all the after market junk. big rims ugly alluimum spoilers ground effects those make a ***** a *****. well most of you have big rims and ground effects. now explain to me how a cavalier is rice. what makes it rice? now i would like to know did u guys buy ur cars for looks or racing? cant really say racing if its a six/four unless u plan on doing some heavy mods to it but then ur gonna be the same off as the euros. a econmical car thats tryin to be a mucle car. then if u say looks again just like the euros. they buy thier cars to make them look good. im am not bashing nor trying to insult anyone. but i seem to have only caught the attention of the "rice haters" everyone that has ignored this post really doenst care what the person driving along side of u is driving because a car is just for that, driving. i like my car, for its own reason. i like how it looks aggressive and how it sounds. same with mustangs i love thier looks (88-93 i mean) i dont care for how fast or how strong i just like the way the car is and what its know for. now as for the euros i like the after market mods for them, such as the lights the ground effects, yes i like them. now can a six be fast? yes. is an eight faster? most of the time. now if u would really like me to shut up i will.... but only if i get a straight foward awnser to this question. WHY DO YOU HATE THE EUROS SO MUCH? WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THE CARS? IS IT THE CARS? OR ARE DO U JUST HATE THE PEOPLE TRYIN TO DRIVE THEM LIKE RACE CARS? what is it that really bothers you? awnser me that and ill shut up. but id like to just point out. we all hate the cocky sons of a gun that drive around like thier car is the **** dont we? regardless of the car right? maybe thats ur beef with euros and nothing else. the people driving them. is that it?
Old 06-09-2002, 03:12 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1985 Trans Am
Engine: 350
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.70
Locking before this turns into a big flame thread.