Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

Neon Neon Neon

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2002, 02:29 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
neons arent rice...theyre just abused by rice...
I'd like to 2nd this comment.
Old 06-05-2002, 05:17 PM
Supreme Member

Car: Camaro
Engine: 355c.i.
Transmission: th350
id like to hear your stereo flyinlow...ive never heard a stereo with more than 2 subs...let alone a 1000 watt amp
Old 06-05-2002, 06:10 PM

Car: 1991 Pontiac Firebird
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700R
hahaha

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nndestiny
"
Originally posted by KiLLJ0Y

That is just an ignorant thing to say to someone that you don't know b/c you don't like their taste
ou really do need to start reading a bit closer-- GUY i don't think so--Most people catch on by reading my name that i am a girl--and for the record- i am not being stuck up --i am being realistic-- just b/c you are a pi**Y person does not mean that you should lash out at everyone else.

wow!!!

you go girl!!!!!! hahaha!!
Old 06-05-2002, 07:45 PM
KiLLJ0Y

im laughing my damn *** off at how mad she is, because i made fun of her car.

whoa... talk about mad.. if you dont like what i have to say.. no one is making you read what i write, and no one says you have to reply. and yes that works the opposite way as well.. if i dont like your car, i dont have to say anything.. but ... no thats a little too easy.. i have a huge opinion which i like to express.

as far as my analogy of the star wars thing... that whole reply was an absolute joke.. funny how some one "sooo superior" but yet they fail to see that was a joke, but no... she has to go off and have a PMS day.

no i dont live in a basement.. i acutally graduated UCLA, i have an MBA in Buisness Marketing, i own 2 houses, and all this when i was only 24. now im 25. but hey .. thanks for trying to insult me personally, it was fun. keep the insults flying.. i think its funny how people get all mad over a computer. especially mad over an ugly car. now thats comedy
Old 06-05-2002, 08:04 PM

move the f*ck on KillJoy

If you are sooo smart then why are you playin' such a stupid game??Why continue the fight?? You obviously have opinions ---good for you!!! Nobody wants to sit here and read you bashin' on this girl(which by the way was NOT supposed to be the topic of this post),So you didn't like her car and you don't like the neons and you are so negative !

opinions are a great thing to have when you are not pushin' them down everyone elses throats!!!I think that you should read the posts a little bit more before you start talking sh*t about everyone and their cars(and you really must not have been reading when you classified me and redraif as guys)

I to have my own opinions about things but i am not going to talk sh*t about other peoples rides(or the person for that matter)

Does it make you feel like more of a man to talk to sooo badly about other people and what they choose to do to their cars??

Which by the way you didn't pay for so you have NO ROOM to bash anything that they do!

Personal attacks on people that you never met are just not cool & BTW pictures don't always do justice to a car or the neon lighting so unless you have seen these cars personally you don't really know enough about them to judge!!!

If you must have an endless rant about someones car--how bout talking to yourself about it instead of us!!

You took a rather good topic and turned it into a b*tch fest that in turn will probably get this post closed --thanks
Old 06-05-2002, 08:17 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 00 TA, 91 Formula, 89 RS
Engine: LS1 / 305 / 2.8, respectively
Transmission: T-56 / auto / auto
Originally posted by FLYNLOW92rs

I'd like to 2nd this comment.
Just noticed your sig.. sweet car and I bet the stereo bumps...

But, 4 10"s and NOS....? is the NOS installed to cancel the weight of the sub box? ;-)

Or do you remove it if/when you go to the track?
Old 06-05-2002, 08:20 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 00 TA, 91 Formula, 89 RS
Engine: LS1 / 305 / 2.8, respectively
Transmission: T-56 / auto / auto
Oh, and to stay on topic...

Typically I only like neons when you can't see the bulbs also... but I think your car looks awesome. Nice job. Tastefully done.
Old 06-05-2002, 08:21 PM
Supreme Member

killjoy,, its your turn...thanks for the show guys!...ohh and girls
Old 06-05-2002, 08:22 PM

hahahha

Old 06-05-2002, 09:08 PM
KiLLJ0Y

actually... i didnt turn it into a bitch fest.. the people getting mad at what i said started the bitching and complaining about me..

beside which.. you just posted.. so you are adding fuel to the fire as well.

but.. just so everyone is all happy and can sleep and night, knowing that their car is awesome... i'll say this..

you all have some rather " interesting " ways of displaying your personalities through your cars.

did that make everyone happy? to quote rodney king

" cant we all just get along" now? yay i ended it.. are we happy?
Old 06-05-2002, 09:14 PM
Supreme Member

FU(K no im not happy! im sorry everyone,, but my opinions are right alongside killjoys here (the car opinions, not the personal bashing)...but this was something i looked forward to reading at work...it MUST GO ON!!!! DO IT FOR THE DAMN KIDS!!! ok im done,, srry
Old 06-05-2002, 09:14 PM

KillJoy

I am Sorry if I came across like a B*tch!!!!

I just get tired of seein' everyone bash other peoples hard work ya know!!!!

Yeah we are all adding fuel to the fire ---i 2 am done fighting

Never meant to come across that way!!
Old 06-06-2002, 12:21 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 87 Red/Blk Bird loaded 3.4L & 700R4
Transmission: Th700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.73
I have no problem with peoples' opinions, if I was that hung up on them would I have posted the pics in the first place? No.

Its all in fun to show what you have. If you like it fine, if you don't fine. My intent was not to fight over this like kids. Kiljoy, you somehow it turned into name calling and I think that has no place here, so I decided to buck up to the plate for once and defend myself. Most posts I ignore it, but you just took it too far. Personally I think people who express their opinions the way you do start these "b**** fests" & tend to ruin posts and I'm sick of it. You need to read and pay attention before you post, K? Then you won't start these fiascos.

Its simple, if you want to express an opinion, do it. But act like an adult. I know you were kidding (Star Wars) I just thought it was as ridiculous as you think my neons are. So that's my opinion.

Now that we have all said our piece, can we all act like adults and quit with the personal insults and immature name calling? Cause I for one am sick of it and really don't want to play this stupid little game. Let's stay constructive from now on.
Old 06-06-2002, 08:15 AM
Supreme Member

...................................................................i have red door lights.....................................................
Old 06-06-2002, 05:15 PM

Car: 1991 Pontiac Firebird
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700R
HAHA

this is what I think.....
Attached Images  
Old 06-07-2002, 02:05 AM

Originally posted by camaro-mayhem

neons arent rice...theyre just abused by rice...
Finally someone said it, modifications which are tastefullly done, not rice, the same mods done carelessly and profusely can and usually do qualify as rice (on the off chance they don't, we call them crap, fugly, etc. ) As for the pics posted, I like the subtle accents (under seat, behind cargo area) but am not a fan of the lines running out in the open along seams. It's like with exhaust, it should be heard more than seen, and for me with the lights I like the accent stuff and don't care for the stuff that just pops out and hits ya like a punch in the face. Again, personal preference. I do thank you though for not running them on the street (talk about annoying) and for those of you showing your works, good luck, I hope to see them up close some day.
Old 06-07-2002, 06:11 AM

Originally posted by KiLLJ0Y
you are yoda...she is ankin... dont give in to the darkside..
Anakin =(
Old 06-07-2002, 11:47 AM
Supreme Member

LoL
Attached Thumbnails Neon Neon Neon-yoda.jpg  
Old 06-08-2002, 11:44 AM

Twinkies lead to diabetes, and diabetes leads to abuse of social security..