Auto Detailing and Appearance Share tips and tricks on how to make your Third Gen shine! Get opinions on products or how something tasteful looks on your Chevrolet Camaro or Pontiac Firebird.

photoshop guys! help me please!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2001, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
photoshop guys! help me please!

can someone photoshop altezza-like lights onto a teal green camaro? if you can id like it to be smoke colored on the top and bottom "row" of lights and the red, amber white left in the middle as is.......can you make lights like this by youself? i think it would look better than clears and better than the round light altezzas......any help would be appreciated..

------------------
1991 RS LO3

some of my favorite quotes:

I do not blame stupid people for being stupid, what i do blame them for is for not asking smart people for advice. When ever my mom asks for help, i tell her, i'm the one who knows what he's doing, not you, don't question me, just do what i tell you to. if stupid people would just realize they were stupid, and consult a smart person for advice, before they went and did something stupid and got pregnant/got someone pregant, this ****hole of a world would be a lot better. - adam corola

Honda makes great performance cars - any scarcastic comedian
Old 08-08-2001, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you can post some pics of the lights and car you want together. I can do it, Im too lazy to look for the right type of lights and a teal green camaro.

------------------
Jeff
92 Camaro V6, mods: K&N, modified air box, JET chip 2,Dynomax Cat & Cat Back Systemwww.camarors.4t.com