Auto Detailing and Appearance Share tips and tricks on how to make your Third Gen shine! Get opinions on products or how something tasteful looks on your Chevrolet Camaro or Pontiac Firebird.

Formula 113, Awesome procuct!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2000, 03:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Formula 113, Awesome procuct!!!!!

I tried it on my 99 Dakota RT and it came out beter than when I brought it home!!!

And this has to be one of the hardest colors to maintain! It's actually amazing how well this stuff works. We simply washed it with joy dish soap, applied ONE coat of F-113. the next day we simply washed it with the blue coral wash, sprayed the beadx on dried it. Prety simple. The wax is probably the easiest I have ever encountered to apply and remove. The amazing part is the hard cover turned out awesome! If it lasts, I am certinly putting some cash into an order of it.

Brian

------------------
Take this Thunderbird off my hands, PLEASE! :-)
Old 09-14-2000, 10:16 AM
Kat
Supreme Member

Car: Camaro Vert
Engine: 355 HSR
Transmission: A4
Axle/Gears: 3.73 S60
Damn that truck looks sweet!!!!

I heard that stuff was purdy good!! I might have to gve it a try on my brother's truck since it is black and do Zaino on my Dad's 2000 Z28 since that is black and take a few pics =)

Man that looks good tho!!!

Kat

------------------
90 RS 305 TBI A4
Dumb ***/**** poor/orginating memeber of the infamous NE Crew
Time to see, believe this in me,This pain that i feel deep inside
Old 09-14-2000, 02:08 PM

Too bad 113 is loaded with a very high level of silicone oil, abrasives, solids, and solvents.

[This message has been edited by KevinSS (edited September 14, 2000).]
Old 09-14-2000, 03:24 PM

Where is your proof of this?

Originally posted by KevinSS:
Too bad 113 is loaded with a very high level of silicone oil, abrasives, solids, and solvents.

[This message has been edited by KevinSS (edited September 14, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by T-Bird302 (edited September 14, 2000).]
Old 09-14-2000, 03:46 PM

I knew my new username was something like this hehe. HEhe, anyways, i know this is probably stemming from the Corvete FOrum. Don't give this stuff a bad rap. IF they are willing to let you try it free, then they have to have some pride in their product. The difference is amazing. i wish i would have taken before pictures. I wish Zaino stood behind their prducts enough to let try it before you buy it. No doubt, it's good stuff, but this stuff amazes me. As for the truck, it's actually my brother's (posts as DsPurpleRT on other boards. I am hoping to pick up an RT of my own soon, and then a 92 L98 Z28 down the line a bit.

Brian

------------------
1993 Thunderbird LX 5.0
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T 5.9
Coming soon; 91-92 L98 Z28
Old 09-14-2000, 04:25 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1985 Trans Am
Engine: 350
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.70
Not to sound like a flame but I don't think Sal Zaino has to give out his product for free. He's gotten plenty of testimonials from every type of car enthusiast to say that his product works. And when he was starting out he did give some select members of certain boards free samples to try.

And to expand on that idea does GM not stand behind their product cause they don't give out cars to people for free? Same difference.

[This message has been edited by Karps TA (edited September 14, 2000).]
Old 09-14-2000, 06:06 PM

Well, GM does let you testdrive a car first you know. Alnd all I want is a nice testdrive. ENough polish to do 1 car, that's it.You are talking about spending $100+ on polishes and waxes you have never used before! This isn't like buying a bottle of cheap carwash and some turtle Wax that costs a total of less than 10 dollars. The F-113 guys gave me a chance to do a "testdrive" and I was truly impressed by their loyalty to their product and how much confidence they have in it.

L8r, Brian

------------------
1993 Thunderbird LX 5.0
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T 5.9
Coming soon; 91-92 L98 Z28
Old 09-15-2000, 07:06 AM
BK

Do you have the link for the Formula 113, I'll give this a try and see how it stacks up against the Zaino. I need to redo the car anyway so I'll try this on one side and Zaino on the other. Thanks.
Old 09-15-2000, 01:42 PM

You might want to read this:
http://www.venture2k.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/005980.html

Feel free to email RamairDave and ask him about silicone shiners.
Old 09-15-2000, 03:31 PM

Originally posted by T-Bird302:
Well, GM does let you testdrive a car first you know. Alnd all I want is a nice testdrive. ENough polish to do 1 car, that's it.You are talking about spending $100+ on polishes and waxes you have never used before! This isn't like buying a bottle of cheap carwash and some turtle Wax that costs a total of less than 10 dollars. The F-113 guys gave me a chance to do a "testdrive" and I was truly impressed by their loyalty to their product and how much confidence they have in it.

L8r, Brian
call Sal up 732-785-2951 and find out who your distributor is in the area and call him about getting some kinda sample. I know the club I am in www.MFBA.org we have things like Zainofest where we go to someones house and Zaino a bunch of guys cars that want to try it and just use whatever Zaino different people bring. If you have any kinda car club in your area I suggest the same it is fun.

Matt

------------------
Pretty Quick - NOT STOCK
Old 09-16-2000, 02:39 PM

How come I never see pictures of black cars in sunlight? Always on cloudy days and in the shade
Old 09-16-2000, 10:49 PM
Jza

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[This message has been edited by Jza (edited November 21, 2001).]
Old 09-28-2002, 10:25 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 99 Formula
Engine: LS1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 342
Wow, guess this stuff didn't catch on as fast back then.
Old 09-28-2002, 03:03 PM

Old 09-28-2002, 03:04 PM

i still need to try some formula 113. my car definetly needs it
Old 09-28-2002, 05:34 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by bigbrianiroc-z
hipocrite, makin 2 posts when you could have made one.
Old 09-28-2002, 07:53 PM

I have searched the world, I guess you could say and 113 has the EDGE!! over any polish I have used!!!
Granted I have not used Zaino so I cannot comment on that
As far as 113 being loaded with silicone,abrasivesetc I would doubt that very much it seems to remove oxide but Not good paint!
Old 10-04-2002, 03:21 PM
Banned

ENJOY THE SHINE
DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHATS IN IT
FORMULA113 WILL NOT HURT YOUR CAR IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.
ITS FOR THE MOST EXPSENSIVE PAINT JOBS TO THE FACTORY ONES, OXIDIZED OR NOT.

LOOK AT YOUR CARS FELLA'S, PROOF IS IN THE LOOK AND MOST OF ALL EASE OF USE.

WET LOOK!!!! WE GOT THAT DOWN PAC!! IN ONE SHOT

JOCKO YOUR CAR LOOKS LIKE MINE
WET
Old 10-04-2002, 05:58 PM

I luv the way I get the reflection of the moon with 113
Attached Thumbnails Formula 113, Awesome procuct!!!!!-img_0213.jpg  
Old 10-04-2002, 06:00 PM
Supreme Member

Location: Mililani, HI USofA Search Posts: 2848.............. Whore Posts: 47.................. Magical Whore Posts: 1
Car: 91 Camaro 77K
Engine: 3.1 Vslick
Can't wait to try my sample...
Old 10-04-2002, 08:46 PM
Banned

We have a dealer in Honolulu,

www.hawaiitruckconcepts.com

By the way, I am at the www.tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com
This is my seventh day with just water. I am detoxing the entire system, your tongue will show signs of detoxing by the taste and the look. I waxed my whole car with my tongue today(lol)

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I am bored and just wanted to see if anyone else has ever fasted before. I will most likely go another 2 weeks with just water. Its pretty wild whats happening to my body. If you guys have been to my website, you know I ain't no little guy.

I stopped smoking and drinking 5 months ago, trying to get back in shape. I arrived sunday I was 313 lbs, its now friday night and I am 290lbs WOW 23 LBS IN LESS THEN a WEEK

Old 10-05-2002, 12:54 AM

Originally posted by JACKO
I luv the way I get the reflection of the moon with 113
Rofl, moon..
That's...sick
Old 10-05-2002, 03:07 AM

Mike its not good just to have water, have some fruit and stuff!
Shyt if you die man I hope Catherine has the formula for ya polish
If you are bored try answering all my emails
Old 10-05-2002, 03:09 AM
Banned

There is much contraversy about what I am doing. When you stop eating you get out of the way so your body can heal and detox at a the cellular level. Believe metDaddy did not raise a fool.

Your right about the water, I lost all the adema in my legs, my ankles are half the size they were. I will go into the working out mode soon after I break the fast. I am thinking about breakng the fast sooner then I thought because I don;t want to get to the weak part of it.

There is alot of things about the fasting proccess you don't understand, this man(Loren Lockmen) is a great guy who knows what he is talking about. My brother told me to come over, I will chain you to a tree and give you the hose(lol)

But I am used to your responce to what I am doing, People just don't understand till they read into it.

80% OF AMERICANS WILL DIE OF SOME TYPE OF DESEASE IN THIS COUNTRY, THAT IS NOT NORMAL, PERFECT HEALTH IS NORMAL. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STEP OUT OF THE WAY SO YOUR BODY HEAL ITSELF. Your body uses 50% of its energy to digest the food you take in and it has to work extra hard to digest the crap we are eating in this country, by stopping the digestive system and resting your body goes into a self healing process and elimanates all the toxins stored in the fat cells and the cells of your body. I broke my wrist about 7 years ago, the other night my wrist was hurting me right were I broke it, my body went back to the break and was healing it. That is some wild sheet.

THE meat, the pesticisides, preservatives, flouride, chlorine in our water etc etc etc is what is killing out friends and familys. Its a shame but its true.

The best thing I could do is tell you to order his tapes and you will understand why I am here doing what I am doing.

I want to be around along time, YOU KNOW I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THE FORMULA113 AND THE BEADX

ENJOY THE SHINE
Old 10-05-2002, 03:23 AM
Banned

A study of anthropology gives plenty of evidence, Page says. In Chinese medicine, fasting is part of preventive health care. For many ancient cultures, fasting helped people "lighten up" after a long winter, shed the extra winter fat layer that provided warmth.

Our bodies naturally detoxify every day, Page tells WebMD. "Detoxification is a normal body process of eliminating or neutralizing toxins through the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph glands, and skin," she writes in her book. "Just as our hearts beat nonstop and our lungs breathe continuously, so our metabolic processes continuously dispose of accumulated toxic matter."

However, the environmental toxins of modern-day life -- the pollutants, chemicals, other synthetic substances -- are more than the average body can handle, says Page. "The body doesn't know what to do with foreign substances, so it will store them outside of the regular elimination system, so we don't get poisoned. Those poisons start building up in our body fat."

If you feel "congested" from too much food -- or the wrong kinds of food -- you may want to detoxify, she says. If your energy level is low, if you have been taking many medications that have not been eliminated from your system, a weekend detox may help you feel better.
In evaluating Page's detox diet, Dillard says, "Certainly, the human body carries huge loads of petrochemicals. We know people usually die with the full burden of PCBs they've ever been exposed to -- from fish, animals -- stuck in their liver. DDT sticks around, too."

But can fasting remove these? "Theoretically, yes," he says. "When fat is mobilized, anything that is fat-soluble should be mobilized, too -- should, that is," Dillard tells WebMD.

Although there are no studies of juice fasts/diets, water fasting does have some scientific evidence behind it -- "but very scant," admits Strychacz.

In the book Triumph Over Disease, Jack Goldstein, DPM, outlines his true story in overcoming ulcerative colitis by sticking to strict water fasting and a vegetarian diet. Goldstein is one of very few people who has tested his own tongue scrapings, urine, feces, even perspiration during a water fast, Strychacz says. "He found that the contents [during a fast] are different than normal -- that toxins like DDT do get removed."

Old 10-05-2002, 03:45 AM

I wish you well Mike sounds like your on a mission, Good luck and all the best
Next time you meet Vin Diesle? from fast & furious & XXX
tell him I'm gunna kick his *** for trashing that VETTE!

Last edited by JACKO; 10-05-2002 at 03:47 AM.
Old 10-05-2002, 03:53 AM
Banned

YES I AM ON A MISSION, BIG TIME!!!!!!! I AM HAVING DREAMS OF FOOD AND I COULD SWEAR THERE IN MY MOUTH WHEN I WAKE UP CHEWING ON THEM. PLUS I AM HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING. ITS 5 AM HERE.

I will get through this, its a wild thing but has to be done, will probably go another week before I break the fast, if I go a little longer I will loose more weight, your body has 6 to 8 weeks of nutrients stored in the body, you will burn those before you start to burn vital tissue wich is then considered STARVING.

I CAN'T WAIT TO BREAK THE FAST, I WANT FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 09:23 AM
Banned

I escaped from the mountain, busted out, flew the coop,busted a move, dipped,boogied. I broke out. This was a experiance. I lost a total of 28lbs in one week of fasting. Not only do you loose the weight but you wake up your system, I feel 10 years younger.

Jocko I was wondering what you were talking about in the post about the moon, took me a few time to figure out what you were talking about.

Mark, if we were in the same area, I would take you up on that offer.

I'm in Ocean City, MD getting ready for a street rod show, Come and visit.

Off to the gym, Thanks for your support fellas
Old 10-07-2002, 09:52 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Michael Prisco
I escaped from the mountain, busted out, flew the coop,busted a move, dipped,boogied. I broke out. This was a experiance. I lost a total of 28lbs in one week of fasting. Not only do you loose the weight but you wake up your system, I feel 10 years younger.

Jocko I was wondering what you were talking about in the post about the moon, took me a few time to figure out what you were talking about.

Mark, if we were in the same area, I would take you up on that offer.

I'm in Ocean City, MD getting ready for a street rod show, Come and visit.

Off to the gym, Thanks for your support fellas
Good luck man. Gettin ready for that Cruisin OC show?
Oh, and can't believe I forgot to tell you, not sure if you're interested, but check out the link in my sig for my site about Thirdgen Nat'ls '03.

Good chance for you to come out and show off that wax. Got one of your dealers interested in coming.

If you ever plan on passing thru western MD, which many don't out here in the boonies. I'm at Frostburg State University, just shoot me an email or something.
Old 10-07-2002, 04:38 PM

Car: 88 IROC
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Originally posted by T-Bird302
Well, GM does let you testdrive a car first you know. Alnd all I want is a nice testdrive.
:sillylol: :sillylol:
Yeah ask them to take a ride in a Z06!!!!!!
:sillylol: :sillylol:
Old 10-07-2002, 04:52 PM
Supreme Member

I lost 125lbs eating a footlong sub from subway and 2 bags of wow doritos a day, a few peices of fruit, and exercising 5 days a week...

lots of water!

all in about 2 months!
:hail:
Old 10-07-2002, 04:57 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by KlayBuRn
I lost 125lbs eating a footlong sub from subway and 2 bags of wow doritos a day, a few peices of fruit, and exercising 5 days a week...

lots of water!

all in about 2 months!
:hail:

125lbs? Is your name Jarrod.
Old 10-07-2002, 05:11 PM
Supreme Member

Hey, lots of people knocked my for it, but hell, it felt mega time better, and **** it, its a diet that works!

So shut up mark
Old 10-07-2002, 05:14 PM
Supreme Member

Hey, lots of people knocked my for it, but hell, it felt mega time better, and **** it, its a diet that works!

So shut up mark
I wasn't knocking you, wow that is a lot of weight lost, how long as it been that you've kept it off? Thing to remember is, it took you to eat like that and exercise to lose the weight, so if you change things to drastically then you'll gain it right back, that's a mistake a lot of people make.
Old 10-07-2002, 05:18 PM
Supreme Member

About a few months, enough to get a girlfriend, pork her for a little while, start eating taco bell and mcdonalds again, slamming pop, and gained 50 of it back, im gonna try it again and go for thin again!

haha
Old 10-07-2002, 05:28 PM
Supreme Member

About a few months, enough to get a girlfriend, pork her for a little while, start eating taco bell and mcdonalds again, slamming pop, and gained 50 of it back, im gonna try it again and go for thin again!

haha

lmao off, just keep up with working out, I wouldn't really eat a ft long sub and 2 bags of chips everyday forever.
Old 10-07-2002, 05:36 PM
Supreme Member

They have like 8 different subs, so i mixed it up, and ate regular food on the weekends, just didnt eat 5 helpings of it...

haha

mark i need your MSN or ICQ, i wanna talk to you...since you seem to be an internet loser like me...

:lala:
Old 10-07-2002, 05:39 PM
Supreme Member

https://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/sho...hreadid=136647

mark get me pictures to fix my problem
Old 10-07-2002, 05:43 PM
Supreme Member

https://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/sho...hreadid=136647

mark get me pictures to fix my problem
sorry dude, I would but the car is at home while i'm at college.

Oh and I use AIM none of those others.
it's buffshields350 if you want to download it. it's free.