Aftermarket Vendor Review Provide questions and comments about aftermarket part vendors for the Third Gen F-Body.

dynamic efi

Search this Thread

Old Today, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dynamic efi

is dynamic efi still selling his serivces or has he retired, would like to order a ecm for my 84 corvette
Old Today, 08:36 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts
Car: 86 Trans Am/85 K5 Jimmy
Engine: 406 FIRST/350 TPI
Transmission: TKO 600/700R4
Axle/Gears: 9Bolt/10Bolt front & back
Re: dynamic efi

Not really any info to give right now with Bob and DynamicEFI. He has been MIA for 2 months now, with several members having tried to reach out. Fearing the worst, but hoping it is just a vacation/hiatus.
Old Today, 09:04 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 88 IROC-Z
Engine: 6.9L TPI(FIRST) 421ci
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: Ford 9" Eaton truetrac 3.50

Bummer to see this, I can't believe no one has a phone number to check up on him. I hope some people see this and also chime in because this will be a huge loss if so.
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Supreme Member
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 182 Likes on 159 Posts

Hard to say what's going on at the moment. Bob has incredibly been at everyone's beck and call for the last thirty years, even people that didn't purchase his product. I just can't see him leaving without any final word, that's just not like him. I just visited the website, it appears the vendors to purchase the EBL don't offer them... so I'm not sure if this is his retirement, or if something happened. I still say that it's very early, it's been two months and everyone is entitled to personal time, especially him. We all deal with personal issues, life throws us curve ***** on a constant basis, and we deal with them. But yeah I haven't heard from him, and I'm not going to lie, I'm worried. He is a huge part of this community. It was only yesterday (almost twenty years ago) when Bruce Plecan (Grumpy) passed away, we can't stop time. It sucks I know. Just praying that he's okay, and hoping he'll be posting soon. I don't like what I'm finding when I do my own searches online, and my wife keeps telling me to give it some more time, and so I shall. Stay positive guys...

- Rob
The following users liked this post:
TORN (Today)
Old Today, 10:42 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts
Car: 82 Corvette - CFI
Engine: 383 - Renegade, AFR 195, Bullet cam
Transmission: 700R4 - 3,200 Yank TC
Axle/Gears: 3.31

Like Rob has said, nobody has heard from Bob and not answering any email. There isn't a phone number to call Bob anymore and that was disconnected last year. I have a letter, USPS certified mail going out to him and will see what happens with that. Hopefully something will change soon.
The following users liked this post:
TORN (Today)