Aftermarket Vendor Review Provide questions and comments about aftermarket part vendors for the Third Gen F-Body.

Tread Depot

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 11:01 AM
TGO - 10 Year Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Car: 86 Z28
Engine: Built 312
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt 3.42
Tread Depot

I ordered a set of 275/45r20 General Grabber HTS for our Colorado from www.treadepot.com at 10:30pm last Thursday night. They arrived Tuesday sometime before 2pm (when I got back to home office).

They provided a tracking number, and arrived within 3 business days.

Their prices were competitve with tirerack.com and tires-easy.com, and the freight was very competitve- it was the combo of best price of tire/shipping and speed of getting them that sold me. I found out about them from a buddy who used them to buy some Coopers- his experience was just as good.

I plan on checking them first for tires when it comes time for our Z28 (very soon with 10 year old Kuhmo's), and would recommend them.

At this point, they don't have any preferred installers or an installer program. I don't know when that will change.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: SOLD IT. Mopar guy only now.
Engine: gone
Transmission: gone
Axle/Gears: gone
Re: Tread Depot

Yeah I am ordering some tires from there tomorrow. Anyone have discount codes for them?
Old 12-18-2010, 11:06 AM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: SOLD IT. Mopar guy only now.
Engine: gone
Transmission: gone
Axle/Gears: gone
Re: Tread Depot

Okay I got my tires from them. I ordered them on a thursday night, order gets proccessed on a friday. I recieved my tires one week later. Being they are shipping from Georgia to california. It was about 5 day shipping time. They are mounted and balanced. Installed. Good company, im sure thier shipping is faster if you live closer. I was not in a hurry so I just shopped around for the best price of tire with shipping. Anyway I would deffinately purchase from them again. And since I wont be getting tires again lately. If I get a discount code being I signed up for thier mailing list, I will post them up so you all can have use with it.

Last edited by UnderCover89TBI; 12-18-2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention something.