Aftermarket Vendor Review Provide questions and comments about aftermarket part vendors for the Third Gen F-Body.

Hunsaker Sports

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: '91 Firebird Formula
Engine: 383 w/ BW S400 turbo
Transmission: TH400
Axle/Gears: QP 9", 35 spline, spool, 3.15:1
Hunsaker Sports

Just thought I'd post a brief overview of my experience with Hunsaker Sports now that it is over with. I bought a set of cloth Synchro seats on September 29 and paid via paypal. No word for a few weeks so I sent them an email asking for an update. Jason Hunsaker responded within about 20 minutes asking for my order info. I sent him my order number and he shot right back saying he would check into it that day and make sure everything was good.

I waited 5 days and never heard back so I sent another email. No response for another day, so I sent yet another email asking him to please respond or refund my order. He responded that his wife was about to have a baby and that he would get me my info that day.

I waited another day with no response, so I sent another email basically saying I understand family issues, but I would at least like a refund so I can move on and order some seats elsewhere.

I never got a response from him, so after a warning, I committed to getting a refund and opened a paypal dispute on Oct. 23. He finally responded on Oct 31 asking if I would like the seats shipped out that day. I replied that I would like a refund. No response.

3PM today he responds asking me again if I would like him to ship the seats. Two hours later paypal concludes their investigation and refunds me the full amount of the transaction.

Was his wife pregnant? Beats me, but I've heard far better cover stories before. Either way, if you are unable to do your job, it doesn't give you the right to keep my money hostage.