Aftermarket Product Review Provide questions and answers about aftermarket parts for the Third Generation F-Body.

Let the N E W MacEwen White Faced Overlays GP begin, step inside...........

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2001, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let the N E W MacEwen White Faced Overlays GP begin, step inside...........

Ok, I got done talking w/ Ryan & it seems like he is down & ready for another GP. Since I plan on getting a 145 mph speedo I'm in plus 2 other people are in as well. So that makes 3. I'm also arranging this one for Ryan as well.
Here are some news about it: he can't discount the bulbs this time around due to the fact that quanities are limited & that they are kinda scarce right now.
Same rules of the previous GP apply:
25 orders = 20% discount
15 orders = 15% discount
What I will need from you guys is to e-mail me & give me the run down of your car. Go to Ryan MacEwen's website and click on his order form and all the info that he has there is what I need then I will relay everything to him when we have enough people. Here is his website address: MacEwen's White Faced Overlays
If you have any more questions about price or anything, his website will have all the info. Also if you need to see more pictures of them I've got some on my website as well so just click on my signature link below. Hope we can get enough this time around again. Let the GP BEGIN!!!!!!!!!
Also by the way, I don't need your guys address or phone numbers. All the personal info that I need is your e-mail address & full name & the rest of the run down on your car.

------------------
- Mike Harvey -
1986 Firebird S/E
Old 01-05-2001, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just don't forget to e-mail me guys w/ all the info.

------------------
- Mike Harvey -
1986 Firebird S/E